Girls, is this text okay for a girl that's ghosted me after two dates, if not how should I edit it?

Hey, I miss seeing you! I called to ask if next Saturday you wanted to go Lakeside Go Karting as it looks well fun! I'll give you a call about 9ish tomorrow!
X

• Yes
    25% (2)
  • No
    75% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• dont text a girl who ghosted you. if she doesn't like you why bother

• but she agreed to a third date and than said to keep phoning her as she is not ignoring me!

What Girls Said 3

• Even though she agreed to a third date; id say she is pulling your chain. People say stuff all the time that they may not mean. Ignore her and go find someone actually worth your time. X

• If someone doesn't like you. You should just leave them alone.

• Sounds like you're getting played, I'd say move on before you end up 💔

• I say this as your friend and because I care, I don't want you to get hurt :(

• If you want to, why not? Maybe it'll make her feel guilty.

• can i edit it in any way to make me sound not needy?

• does it sound better like this making me sound less needy -
      Hey, I called to ask if next Saturday you wanted to go Lakeside Go Karting as it looks well fun! I'll give you a call about 9ish tomorrow as I'm going down the beach during the day with friends! Miss you!
      X

• I guess it makes you sound "less available" in a way, like you're not just waiting around for her. But honestly, I don't think your choice of words will make much of a difference at this point... although I'm saying all this based off of how a guy who faded on me reacted.