I friend zoned a guy I said I had a boyfriend, he said he could not as he had to stronger feelings, what can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• In a word nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh?

• I really want him as a friend he is such a great guy,

• Well, you can't control if he wants to be your friend or not. all you can do is be his friend. If you don't want more than friends dont. Eventually, he'll get past his "to stronger feelings" and realize you're a good friend to have.

What Guys Said 10

• He can'tbe your friend: it would not be a real friendshipand it would just hurt him. There's nothing you can do to make him your friend.

• as a guy who knows what he's goin through (assuming his feelings are real) i think you should give him a chance. he may be pushy, so tell him.

• Lol because he likes you and he knows that your gonna talk about your boyfriend with him... so he rather just not be friends. We dont like friendzoned

• let the guy go. why do you want to keep him as a friend? its not gonna work as he has feelings for you.

• Forget about it. We males are used to being rejected. You are either interested, or you are not.

• Nothing, those feelings don't just magically go away because you friendzoned him.

• I just got friend zoned today... why can't we act like we have feelings for you without all the bullshit?
    My response to her..."I have enough friends, I want you in a romantic capacity and that's it"...

• He's gone. Let him go.

• If he's that great a guy, then give the poor guy a shot.

• he's not going to be "just your friend"

What Girls Said 2