Would you say you have a lot of experience in dating and relationships?

On a scale of 1-5.

Also, do you think it's more often helped or hurt your love life? Has a lack of experience been a source of insecurity or uncertainty? And if you do have experience, has it come with any emotional baggage? Etc.

Just curious. (: Thanks for your answers.

• 1 - Not experienced
  • 2 - Slightly experienced
  • 3 - Somewhat experienced
  • 4 - Very experienced
  • 5 - Extremely experienced

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 - Experienced it all except marriage and kids.

No emotional baggage, i'm not enemies with any ex's and i've not been hurt by any (cheated or they left suddenly etc.) All my breakups have just been a gradual move apart or mutual.

Most Helpful Girl

• I put 3
    Had some serious relationships (4 including current)
    Had many many flings (only one 1 night stand, usually hooked up with friends for a while but not a *couple*)
    Yeah some baggage as the serious ones were cheaters and I'm very insecure now. Bit paranoid and jealous.
    But it allowed me to discover what I want and need in a relationship
    Now I'm engaged to my best friend
    It's best, especially after a bad relationship, to take a time out to rediscover yourself and realise what it is you actually want and need from your partner.

What Guys Said 18

• Very experienced.
    I started when I was 11 and haven't stopped since.

• I voted D, very but not extremely experienced

• Zero experience and it probably is a source of insecurity and uncertainty.

• I am weird:

1, Have slept with many women

2, Was married 22 years

but, never been on a date

• nope no experience

• 0 experience

• Zero nada

• no, i only went on dates with 3 women in my life.

• relationships are simple

ITS ALL ABOUT CHOICE

• not worth a damn.

• Heck no no experience

• 10 and im sick of it

• 3-4 maximum!

• no, can't say I'm very experienced and yes it causes insecurities

• I'm not experienced at all :(

• It has made me much better at pleasing my partner but has at the same time made me harder to please.

Wisdom doesn't make you happy, it only makes you wise.

• It has both helped and hurt. Got a lot of women; but it has made me more cynical.

• Dated a few girls, no relationship. Bad experiences have made me stronger but the amount of time I was lost because of it was not great. Took me 1yr and half to get over one girl.. never again will i waste so much time

What Girls Said 12

• I have a lot of experience. Sadly, it only took my first serious relationship to screw me up badly, and I'm still accidentally taking it out on my guy-Cannot trust him and freak out any time he does something that could seem like he's acting like other guys had-such as the late night "come over to cuddle" texts and stuff like that. We literally got into a massive fight about that lastnight... he had invited me to come meet his friends, I wasn't ready and he was okay with that but then went to the party and sent me a text later like that and I just got really insecure about it and said no and assumed it was for more. Now he's pissed at me for acting like he's not any different to other guys who hurt me... but its only been a couple of months, I dont know how to just trust a guy isn't like that.

• I'd say I'm only somewhat experienced because I've had 4 relationships. The first one was only a year long. The next 3 were all below 5 months.

• 1- Not experienced. I had some crushes, but I've never been in love or in a relationship.
    Yes, my lack of experience has been a source of insecurity and sometimes of uncertainty. But that has changed.
    I realized that I will only be on my first relationship by the time I'm 30 or 31 years old. It won't happen anytime soon, I'm 100% sure about that.

• I am too young to have experience!

• I have zero experience in relationships and approximately 1 date under my belt. 😂

• Never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone... LOL. i' m so lost in my mind and socially avoidant (great personalit√† anyway) that i never had occasion. But crushed so many times i know every shades of love, like Jane Austen:she never got married but was extremely expert about this feeling.

• Haha I put 2 I don't have much experience at all. The only really serious boyfriend I've had was for 2 months

• No. I'm on my first real relationship now and hopefully it's the last one :)

• No experience

• 4.5/5

• Not that experienced but for some reason I get called upon to give a lot of advice lol

• I'd say pretty experienced to be a 16 year old I suppose :P