He cancelled me 1 hour before our date. He deserves another chance?

I feel very stupid and angry because I really likes this guy. We were supposed to meet today and 1 hour before of that he just texted me " I can't today, beautiful. I have homework"

If he ask me out again I don't know what to say.
is not the first time that this happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Forget him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. Move on.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about you but I would assume from that the other person did not value my company very highly and was not overly concerned with how I might react.

• He wouldn't use the word beautiful if he was trying to let you down nicely. Maybe he is genuinely overworked right now. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

What Girls Said 3

• He called you beautiful, so that tells me he's into you somewhat. I say give him a second chance, but if he cancels again, move on.

• Everyone deserves a second chance but that would piss me off too. But I don't think he will ask you out. That was just an excuse because he didn't want to do anything.

• i do not think so