Should I trust this guy? Is he a jerk?

is he a loser or jerk? I've known him 3 weeks now. At first he was clingy and wanted to hang out every single day. Then Friday night, he got upset i think sexually frustrated. He cut the date short, and acted domineering and weird. Then sat, we had plans but he said his dad needed to go to the hospital- seemed like a lie. He stood me up, and didn't text me or i would've made other plans.
Then, i asked to see a pic of the hospital. He got angry and defensive and said i'll see a pic but it's the last im hearing from him. Somehow we ended up talking, and finally got intimate that week a little. He again wanted to hang otu daily but i was busy.

we hung out again Friday. We didn't get intimate b/c in the morning as he was going to stick his hand down my pants, he made a STUPID comment that made me sick. Then i couldn't do anything and something else happened. he went home. He calls me 'honey' and all kinds of nonsense through text.. sat again- we had plans and AGAIN he stands me up- claims he fell asleep since he didn't sleep the night before. I think he's lying. he texts me at 11pm asking if i want to meet up. i said tomorrow is better i guess. I said i was out of town. He didn't ask me what I was doing...

Then he asks if im going to see a guy i was talking to before who was a total psycho n there's NO reason for him to ask this--actually it really upset me that he'd even ask that since the guy was so crazy and i haven't seen him in a month. It was insulting and really upset me and ruined my night.. he kept saying "i want u to be safe." It was awful--i got really upset and it seems he wanted to ruin my night period. It seems he can stand me up and if im doing something else, it upsets him, so he says stupid sh*t to upset me.. what kind of loser is this jerk..

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely don't trust him... and don't waste your time and energy w/him...

There are tons of great guys out there who probably will be better suited for you than him..

"We accept the love we think we deserve"

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a hopeless case and yes, a jerk. A guy doesn't simply forget to hang out with you when he made a date. The fact that he does that shows where he ranks you on his list of important things and he doesn't seem to have much respect for you (the lack of consideration and him not telling you about his plans).

• yeah i agree--though he claims he was sleeping and last week he said his dad went ot the hospital.. when i asked him for proof he got mad and tried to break it off.. i duno what's wrong with him but he seems like a major abuser and manipulator

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like a jerk to me.

What Girls Said 3

• He is a jerk if you think he's a jerk. And from what I see here, he's more than likely to be a total asshole. Long story short, you shouldn't be thinking of him anymore. Move on, you deserve way way better than someone who doesn't prioritize you.

• uhhh you've known him only for 3 weeks and he's sticking his hands in your pants and stuff? i think he just wants to sleep with you... and is getting frustrated cause you're not giving it to him fast enough...
    but if you do sleep with him, i doubt you'll hear from him again...

so just drop him.

• Please tell me you're kicking him to the curb...