Does a little fat bother you?

Being completely honest, if your partner/crush have a little stomach is it a big deal? A total turnoff?

Look at my latest question for pictures of what I mean!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't judge yourself so hard!! I love girls, a bit older than you, with 'muffin tops', and soft curves!! It's something that some like, and you just need to find those guys!!
    Try not to grow up too fast, OK? Just relax, and know that you are beautiful, as you are, to the right guy!!

• Thank you, that was very sweet.

• It's tough, at our age, wanting to fit in, and be what everyone says, what society thinks you should be, but in a few years, you will start to think, and question more, I HOPE!! You will realize that you are unique, and Special. As you meet people, and experience things, other cultures, beliefs, an other ideas, you find what you like, and believe, and many decide that what they thought, and what society thinks, isn't them, and they can be who THEY CHOOSE!
      Take your time, relax, and just 'step back' and look at the world, and see where you want to fit into that world! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't, or aren't 'good enough'!

• Sorry, that should have been 'YOUR' age!! I'm old enough to be your father!! :) :)

Most Helpful Girl

• me? well as a fellow woman it does not bother me on others. for men i can understand the preference of a toned belly however.

honestly though girl, what u have is very easy to tame at this stage. you only need between 5 and 10kgs and you'll b set. i mean u already have the curves, as i can see that booty poppin out da back! ;P

What Guys Said 62

• Comming from the other question.

It looks on the limit to me. More than that, I would consider bad. Also considering your age, and the transformations that occur.
    If you've always been that way, it's ok, but if you find it changing recently, it's always good to do maintenance, because it's easy to escalate from there upwards

• It all depends on what you consider "a little"
    Some people take it to extremes, calling completely natural, bodies that I consider obese, and other people always judge themselves as fat, when in reality, I'd consider them too skinny.

It greatly matters on the perception and preference of who's judging.
    By my definition of "a little", it is ok, also because I have it too.

• So based on this opinion and the pictures you saw of me, that is a little fat and ok or a lot of fat but ok?

• Ah damn, I guess I'm late for the party, huh? Did you remove that question? Sorry, I don't really remember, but I think I answered that other question too. Can you confirm that for me? Did I say something about limits?

Thanks

• The previous question that I had posted got deleted, but I posted a new one with the same pictures and I would love for your opinion.

• basically, nothing more than these girls I posted in another question - and ideally with similar proportions:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1934049-are-these-girls-overweight-or-curvy

• I wouldn't really consider you fat. It doesn't bother me. I think the proper term is "curvy". Don't judge yourself so hard. If someone judges you for your body, and not for who you are and your personality, thats someone you do not want to be with. Don't let the media get to you! I think your body is perfect the way it is.

• Does it bother me NO. Turn off no. But I prefer girls who are slim. I wouldn't call you fat. Just need to shed few pounds around your waist and tone up. Healthy, balanced diet, and some exercise it shouldn't be a problem. Most guys wouldn't make a big deal though.

• I'm ok with a liiiiittle bit, though nothing can beat a flat stomach.

• You look fine, Stop worrying matey.

• I actually kinda like a little softness in the belly.

• a little? no

but depends on what you call a little and can't find anything on your latest questions

• Of curse its nothing to worry about but remember that taking care of yourself is always a good thing to do.
    I don't mind a bit overweight and a little belly don't think anybody does
    but belly fat is not good for your liver so try to be more healthy and don't convince
    yourself that you don't need to workout and having a healthier diet.

• If it was like in these pictures it wouldn't be a major problem for me but I would prefer her to lose a little weight through light exercise, this would also showcase a sense of responsibility and capability for healthy living on her part.

• No, this amount of fat does not bother me.

But, if you were morbidly obese, then I will have a problem.

• You're fine the way you are.

• I've been with a girl who had plenty more than a little stomach, so I don't care too much.

• Yeah for me at least. I'm shredded AF OP

• Yeah I have nightmares about it. hahaha um i'd have to see a pic. I mean everyyyyone has some belly fat (esp those rolls that crunch up when u sit, obviously that's normal) but I'm all about that flat stomach yeah

• Depends. You still look good/cute. Wouldn't worry much

• You can tone up a bit if you want

• Yes, it definitely is. I would be dating an overweight woman.

• Nah lol. And it's nice to grab and kiss.
    Stomach or no stomach...

• Nooooooooooo don't worry!! you're beautiful.

• No not at all. But if it's reeaaaal big then yes it's a huge turnoff for me.

• I'm sorry, but if I am too answer honestly, yes, fat bothers me.

• It looks wonderful to me. What you should focus on is being healthy

• It doesn't bother me at all

• nope not at all

• It's not a big deal if it's just a little stomach.

• A little chubby is sexy

• A little is fine. As long as she is still relatively in shape, still attractive.

• Kind of a big deal, yes...

• More from Guys
    32

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Never, if anything it's just one more part of them I can squish and call adorable

• Well, a healthy female has 20% of bodyfat, which is fat, and that doesn't make us unattractive. >.>

• As someone with a little bit of fat I can promise you it has not stopped me from being desired.
    http://i.imgur.com/HX52ae5.png

Embrace the jelly.

• No it doesn't bother me because I can help him work on it. His face just needs to be attractive and he has to be funny, sweet, and love dogs Lol.

• Thats in no obscene.
    You shouldn't worry.

• Nah, thats fine.

• Doesn't almost everyone have a little stomach?

• it's totally not a turnoff.

• I'm the same as you, and trust me, you're fine.

• Yes, it does, because I'm skinny.

• totally ok with me, abs are overrated. as long as his arms are nice ;P

• it does not bother me at all I take the person not the looks

• A little is fine with me but it's a slippery slope, a little can turn into a lot FAST.

• Nope, not at all.