How does one get a girlfriend?

How long do I have to wait before I can confess that I like her? Where would it be an appropriate places to do that? And how long do you have to wait to "ask" her to become your girlfriend?

Guys how did you do it?
Girls how did your guy did it?

Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't ask someone to be your girlfriend. You ask them on a date first...

What Girls Said 1

• More information is needed. Would this be your first ever girlfriend?
    I don't advise putting all your eggs in one basket with one girl; if she's a friend of yours then it could be the textbook "friendzone" scenario. Everyon knows how that goes down. However, if she is still virtually a stranger, then there is nothing wrong at all in asking to go for coffee. To make yourself more appealing, always be comfortable in yourself. You don't NEED a girlfriend to be happy, same with girls with men.

As for how long to ask her to be your girlfriend... that all depends. You certainly woudn't ask her straightaway. My advice would be to go on dates, keep them fun, and if things are going well in a few months, then that would be a good time to call yourselves an official couple. Good luck my dear.

• Yes this girl I have in mind would be the first to want to make my girlfriend. We are friends tho. We have hung out and we had fun, we joke, laugh at silly things, and I can interpret a lot of her messing with me as flirty, there's definitely flirtation when I see her and her eyes sparkle and how she's with me overall..

I thought the best relationships came out of being friends first?

• Yeah I have to be bold and go for it there's no other way around.

What Guys Said 5

• Age.. 31. you should know that you never 'confess' . You seduce her.. you have sex with her and you let her open up to you emotionally. You reciprocate.. Boom she is attached to you and you become exclusive. You sound like you have the mentality of a 15 year old.. 'confess' comon dude grow the fck up.

• I'm not trying to go about that way dude, it might seem weird that I asked I want to confess but I want to not just hook up.. but possibly have a relationship as he outcome

• What I'm telling you will help your case.

• I'm trying to go about the religious way but what your saying its appealing big time..

• Be attractive and get to know her to the point that she wants to be around you

• That's what I'm trying to do at the moment and it's working out allright. I'm going to the gym so that helps with confidence and being healthy

• buy one from Easter Europe.

• get money- get a woman

• Why get a girlfriend? What's the point. Just sleep around