Girls, When you are with your boyfriend , and you see a random 'Hot guy' , what would you do?

Select an option on the poll that is your opinion.

If Options ( A-E) is not your opinion, please select F and state your own opinion below.

Thanks.

• My boyfriend and me, would check out the 'Hot guy' and acknowledge to each other that he was 'hot'.
    15% (2)
  • The situation would be awkward , because I am checking out the random guy, so I immediately start to kiss my boyfriend to hide away the guilt of finding the random guy attractive.
    0% (0)
  • My boyfriend is straight and would say "he is a hot guy , right? " to me. I would smile and agree with him.
    0% (0)
  • You and your boyfriend, smirk at each other and catch glances at the 'hot ' guy.
    0% (0)
  • Me and my boyfriend would pretend we never saw the 'hot' guy. We wouldn't even talk a single word about the 'hot' guy we saw.
    38% (5)
  • My personal opinion. I will comment below. (Please do comment).
    47% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably A.

• Thanks :) So you and your boyfriend, would acknowledge to each other that he is 'hot' ?

• Nah, I doubt it, we don't really stare.

• so you both, quickly glance at the hot guy?

What Girls Said 8

• If I see a hot guy I try to be respectful if I am seeing someone and not stare or or make it obvious. I am not seeing someone right now but if he acknowledged it and said something and was not angry I would say, yeah, he is attractive and leave it at that. So C would be okay with me or nothing at all.

• I would do nothing. Sure, there may be some hot guy. But I have my own hot guy right next to me who I have the privilege of calling mine.

• I don't check out other guys when out with my boyfriend or ever actually. If I do see a attractive guy it really has no effect on me and I don't really think of it much further.

• Thanks :) Have you kissed your boyfriend in front of a random guy you thought was attractive?

• Well we don't do extended make out sessions. Just small quick kisses.

• cool !!

• Okay all of those answers suck because some girls are loyal and only have eyes for her boyfriend like me, I've been out with my boyfriend at least a thousand times and I've never seen a "hot" guy because I'm always focused on him.

• Thanks :) If you are your boyfriend see a random ' hot guy' , would you just pretend like you never saw?

• I've never been in that situation but I would just ignore and if I knew my boyfriend acknowledged the fact he was "hot" then I'd make my boyfriend feel hot I'd probably kiss him or something

• cool !!

• i wouldn't do anything. i think it's rude to check out people when you're in a relationship. and the person is right there.

• ... wtf like nothin I love my boyfriend the way he is <3 and wouldn't think about the other guys besides my boyfriend

• sure I noticed hot random guys but any sexual thoughts I had were about my S/O

• Thanks :) So basically you did nothing , when you saw those random hot guys while with your boyfriend?

• no I would look at my so and think he was hotter thats why he was my s/o

• cool !!

• I look at the hot guy

• Thanks :) How would you act with your boyfriend, after you see the 'hot' guy?