Am I slutty for this? ?

so I recently met a guy offline he's 33 (Muslim) and im 19 and I really like him we recently went on a date together we went to the mall and movies but we got a motel together and this was the first date by the way and we wanted to cuddle but we end up having sex instead he didn't change his affection he also cuddle with me at the same time... nor did he change the way he spoke to me but now I kind of feel regret because he told me he was looking for a wife and he wanted to children but he also said he's not sure of having children at this moment and I really wanted a serious relationship but I feel like giving it up on the first date it is not really part of his plan or mine but as he took me back home I asked him what did he want out of this and he told me he didn't know yet does he think I'm a slut? Does he think I'm easy? or am I overthinking everything just go with the flow? also I text him back last night but he never text me back this morning. And im still waiting for a text what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's older than you by about half your age! That should be a deal breaker right there, in my opinion. 😕

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people wonder if they send off the wrong vibe by sleeping withs someone the first date, however it takes two to tango, so its also his fault too. Is it common? no, has it happened many times though? Yes. You never know, I don't think he thinks you're a slut because if you were one, then you'd be sleeping with everyone lol. I think you're over thinking just go with the flow and don't wait for a text, text him again, the faster you'll get your answer if he's still interested.

What Guys Said 9

• Why a motel? Why not his place? Are you sure he's not married? Because to me he sounds like he is. Or at least in a relationship with someone else.

• You may like him, but there's a severe age difference. I'm not saying you can't date him, you're old enough for your own decisions.

But my opinion is that a 19 and a 33 year old should NOT be together, and sex on the first date? Rly?

But putting my opinion to the side, think about it.
    If you were to marry him, how would people look at you? This would be a life-long speculation

• Of course not.

And on a sidenote, I like it when the Muslim guy gets the girl, hardly any of them do.

• Not sure. Maybe he might jave thought you were easy and this isn't what he wanted.
    But wait more for a reply bwfore you confirm.

• muslim... he regret what he did
    it is like 99% of muslims are religious

• why does he want kids from a 19 yo girl? seems a bit weird if you ask me.

• Just another girl not knowing what she wants.

• wow. that was like 100 q's without a muslim reference.

• ye ofc

What Girls Said 10

• In his mind you are a slut. But then again he wanted you to be. The age difference is too great. He knew what he wanted and he got it and don't tell me that you went into a motel room with a 33-year-old guy and didn't expect him to put the make on you. This guy played you.
    Now to make matters even worse he's Muslim which means he has no respect for women to begin with. You messed up youfucked up real bad. He got what he wanted anything to very little of you for getting it. I hope you learned. If you don't believe me talk to me in a month you'll see him right

• whoa! Rule number 1! NEVER EVER DATE OVER YOUR AGE!

• You are easy. Not a good or bad thing just a fact. He'll text you if he wants sex again but I wouldn't expect more in the form of a relationship. In the future you might use better judgement. Oh, and more use of punctuation in your posts.

• Umm I'm not sure if he thinks your a slut or not but I'll tell you how Muslim guys thinks... every single Muslim guy wants a wife das clean.. by clean I mean one das never been touched by anyone... even if they have done everything their self dosent matter they still want a clean wife... now if there's a girl he likes and he had sex with her before marriage.. he will like her but only for time pass not marriage...

• Depends on him... He doesn't seem like the practicing type considering he had premarital sex.

• Oh my gosh, you left the most crucial part of the story out... What is your religion?

• No please don't say that of yourself

• If he really wants a life partner and wants to have kids. There are very good chances he won't have a relation with you. He will consider you s slut. A girl who sleot with a guy on first date

• You are crazy if you pursue him.

• NO ONE IS A SLUT. ITS YOUR BODY YOUR CHOICE