I'm pretty sure I saw my girlfriend in a porno. When I asked her, she said "it's none of my business", is that true, is it really none of my business?

I'm pretty sure I saw my girlfriend in a porno. When I asked her, she said

Most Helpful Girl

• When asking her and then her Not Denying but instead Replying "It's none of your business" is Telling me the same Thoughts that are Rushing through your Head Unlike Visions of Sugar Plums in a Porn Flick.
    Of course it is Really "All of My Business," especially if you Both are Two Peas in a non Porn Pod.
    Sit her down and Have another Open lines of Convo Talk until she Finally... Squawks..
    Good luck and Nice pix. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Just curious why you included the picture with this question? lol Well, the way I see it, it depends on how serious your relationship is I think. In general, yes it's nobody's business but hers but if you're in a relationship with her, to me, that makes it your business. Especially if it's something you disapprove of or don't want in your life. That's not a response that someone should give either to someone their in a relationship with. It shows how little she cares about you. What else does she think is "none of your business"? There is obviously going to be a severe lack of communication with her and secretes being kept and that's no relationship (not a good one), I'd end it with her if it was me.

What Girls Said 2

• "It's none of your business" lol well, yeah... That's true, but at least she now knows she's your type of porn star. 😀

• I would break up with them if that was me

What Guys Said 11

• It's none of your business unless:

1. She's making these films on "your time" (Meaning, since you two got together), or

2. She has some kind of disease that can be passed off to you (she don't have to be a porn star for this one to matter, because you have every right to know what risks she may be aware of that can affect you directly, just as you would have every obligation to make her aware of any risks that she may encounter that you're aware of that could affect her as well).

If she did all this before you (and not since), and has shared with you a clean bill of sexual health, let it go.

• I think she is being sensitive, because many people judged her. I do not like people that judge people, because they do porn.

• I had a similar experience... It only becomes your business if you decide to marry her one day or you have children and/or both. Only matters at those moments because you have to he prepared to support her wholeheartedly. Other than that, nah... Unless she still does it... Then that my friend, is a whole other ballgame.

• What's she called.

• Nice scarf. Where'd you get it?

• Of course it's your business. If she said that , that's a big sign. I would end it. But that's me.

• I think this is fake...

• I knew it. You ARE a male model.

• It's everyone's business, it probably had ten million views online.

• she is right. you said girlfriend, not lover.

• It's part of her private life.
    were you together when she did it?