I'm not religious- I don't go to church. I don't drink- I don't go to the bar. I work- but I've told don't date someone at work! Where to find someon?

Please I need your advice
Please help me

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried something like meetup. com? What are your passions, interests and hobbies? Wouldn't it be better to start by looking for someone or a group of people that have common interests in the things you like or enjoy doing than to just meet a complete stranger and try to figure if the two of you even have anything in common at all? And because if you didn't, then it's just hit or miss.

For workplaces it's usually a company policy thing against fraternization or something and if the relationship goes bad or a really bad breakup happens it can hurt professional performance on the job and affect the business or workplace. Either way you'll have to try and start somewhere. Maybe even a local coffee shop or Starbucks or something. Do something. Or go somewhere and travel. It won't be easy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you go to house parties and your friend's get-togethers? You meet new people since usually friends of friends are invited. You should also check out new social events going on in your area, or you could take a class, volunteer somewhere, etc. There's always online, too.

What Guys Said 5

• Do you have any interests or activities outside of work, that don't necessarily have to involve joining a church, or hanging out in a bar? If you do, then I'd try to find someone that way. If not, it only stands to reason you'd have to leave the house for "not work" at some point in your life, so if you're feeling the need to meet someone while you're out running errands, make sure you present yourself as someone who is approachable.

Otherwise, find some kind of activity to try, and look for a guy there who seems like he may be available, and ask him to "help" you do it, or get better at it. I met a couple nice girls I dated because they came up to me while I was bowling and they asked me to "help" them get better at it.

• Should you let other people tell you how to live your own life? You can find someone every just look for them.

• I meant you let other people tell you how to live your own life?

• No but I have relation with one co worker but did not work out! This situation was difficult because I had to see him everyday at work and it took me long time to recover

• If people really didn't date their coworkers the race would die out.

• A park.

• u can find people at work, it's just, u should try to stay away from it

What Girls Said 2

• The gym is filled with good looking guys

• Yes but how I can talk to them? I notice everyone workout and leave

• Think about your interests and find group activities based around them. You like to read? Join a book club. You like to sing? Join a choir or sing karaoke.