Is it weird to date a younger guy at my age?

He's 20 and I'm 23... He looks a lot younger like 18. I've been told I look a few years older than I really am. I don't want to seem like a creeper.

0|0
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

• That's 3 years difference. I say nah, nothing weird or wrong with that.

I've yet to hear something like a 40 or 50 year old lady dating a 19 or 20 year old guy though. As that would be even less common, but I won't think of that as weird or anything.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 years is fine...
    But I myself have always had a problem with it for some reason... if I wanted to date someone 3 years younger I'd have to have him make the move so I don't feel creepy about purpusing a younger dude... Hahah I know it's weird.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• It's fine, don't worry about it. Unless you act like a stalker, it is almost impossible for a woman to come across as a creeper. The only problems might be if he is at a different point in his life, or if you can't get over the age difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a novel idea: Do whatever the fuck makes YOU happy and screw anyone else's opinion of it! If you like a fat guy, don't listen to your friends or family, go be with the person who makes you happy. If you like someone or a different race, don't listen to your friends or family, go be with the person who makes you happy. You see where I'm going with this...

0|1
    0|0
  • You're not a creeper. If you have a connection, enjoy the hell out of it. Life's too short to miss out on the good parts just because of a number.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore what others might say. Your relationship is none of their business.
    As the movie character Dirty Harry said: "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one."

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like somebody date them. As long as it's legal of coarse.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • you're asking the wrong question, the question you should be asking is ''is this healthy''. normal is for girls to date men 30+...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, 3 years isn't bad. If you're both happy go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 21 I dated a 25 year old, and we're still great friends. It's not a problem. No one would think you're a creeper.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. Not weird at all.
    Only problem with having a "baby face" is at restaurants when you want a alcohol drink. You have to show ID, instead of them just trusting you like usual.

0|0
    0|0
  • 23 sounds like a great age for dating, and 3 years difference is about nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your too young for me in my books and i ain't even that old so there you are

0|0
    0|0
  • do you like him? if so, then no

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • its ok

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine. Lots of guys are actually open to dating women a few years older than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be young and care about 3 years haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's not weird, it's just unusual. I personally wouldn't date a younger guy, but I see nothing wrong with it.
    And it's not a big age gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not like you're dating a 15 y/o kid

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's legal, you're legal. Let people think what they want to think. As long as the difference isn't a problem in the relationship (maturity, goals, etc.), don't let it bother you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only your boyfriend can tell you if you are weird for him

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not weird.. you both love each other so you shouldn't care what other says just ignore it and be happy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is 21 and I am 22. There is a time when I was 22 and he was 20.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got friends who has married boys younger (even 4 years younger) so i stopped seeing weird

0|0
    0|0