Is he ashamed of me?

Ok so my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months now. We started dating two weeks after he broke up with his ex girlfriend. When we go to visit his daughter he never parks right in front of his ex's apartment, but instead he parks on the other side of the building and walks to her place. He also doesn't post anything about us on his FB but still says 'engaged' and has all his and his ex's post and pics still on there, I mean could he be ashamed of me? He also hasn't introduced me to his family either

Most Helpful Guy

• okay, well you are his side hoe obviously.

• Side hoe?

• So he still has feelings for her and maybe wants to get back with her?

• he's probably still fucking her. go find out.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is super shady.

• How if I may ask?

• So what does that mean?

• I'm not sure, I don't know him. Ask him what's up directly. Tell him you don't want to be hidden

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think he's ashamed, he just doesn't want any conflicts with his ex. so he's avoiding the situation altogether, which is kind of immature for his age. Give it some time, I mean two weeks is pretty quickly to move on.

• But his ex is already in another relationship. When he found out he seemed a little upset about it.

• One time we were standing outside this place and he was holding my hand just then his ex's sister came pulling up, he quickly let go of my hand and pushed me away. Was that all about too?

• I stand by my comment, he's not ashamed. he doesn't want drama. ever seen those movies with baby mamas that dramatize everything with their exs? well he's probably trying to avoid any negative confrontation. also you could always ask him, he'll give you a better answer than anyone on here can.

• only two weeks after they broke up? That has rebound written all over it

• He lives with me, doesn't have a job but is looking and uses my car. I don't mind taking care of him. How is this a rebound when our relationship is still going?

• Regardless, what you've described of his behavior is plain disrespectful towards you.

• I would just talk to him about. I mean maybe he's not ready, but if it really bothers you I would just talk to him about it. 😊

• maybe he is. maybe he wasn't ready to move on. you could be the rebound,

• you can be the rebound because he wants to put his feelings on another girl to fill up the hole in his heart. he doesn't want hia ex to know about u, u should move on find someone better