THE GUY I LIKE'S BROTHER LIKES ME?

I really like this guy and I'm friends with his brother. I go over their house sometimes to hangout with my friend and now he likes me! I don't like him and want to go out with his brother but I don't know how to get his brother to like me without hurting my friend's feelings. Also I don't want to lose my friend, Please help!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• Lol. That sounds hilarious. Why don't you go with the guy who likes you? He has the same genes and brought up by the same dad and mum, so why don't you give it a try? He might be better?

• It is extremely funny! Haha I have no idea, I just like him as a friend some reason and can't look at him as any more, plus he's younger. Ugh!!

• And sorry for the bad English 😌

• Great idea! I just have no idea what to say when my friend asks why I want him to bring his brother all the time and it may be awkward lol