Do guys have to be MUSCLULAR to be attractive/really hot? Vice versa-are girls hot if they are muscular or not as hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not always. Really muscular guys can be attractive, but I like swimmer-build body types the most, and I've liked less-muscled skinny guys too, as well as guys with a little extra fat.

Plus, a big part of being physically attractive is your face, right? Can't leave that out.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 15

• It depends on how good your game is or how much power, fake, and money you have. For example, DJ KHALED is a whale but he can get the women. Why? Money and fame! bif you can talk to women and make them feel good, you don't need to be muscular. It's easier to attract women with muscles.

• I've thought about this and I don't really care anymore what 'most' women 'say' that they want tbh.

- Muscles convey status to other males and confidence/dominance is something that women are definitely attracted to.
    - Even if they don't, being dominant, confident and a big dude is cool anyway
    - Even if not all women like muscles, there definitely are women out there that do, some of them are HOT:

www.trimmedandtoned.com/.../fitness-couple2.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fb4fcb51f0.jpg

i.ytimg.com/vi/gAK8qLda1mU/maxresdefault.jpg

• To be conventionally attractive to a wide range of girls, yes you have to be at least somewhat muscular.

There are some girls who like the skinny guy look but they are in the minority.

Girls can be hot if they are athletic/toned but they start to lose appeal to most men once they start to look muscular.

• A lot do yeah, but it's not really their fault it's how they're wired, in their minds on a primal level muscles=power, strength and the ability to hunt and provide for them and keep them safe. Just like for us on that same level wider hips and a more feminine figure= certain things for us.

• Most of the times, yes. Sure, there's girls that are still attracted to skinny guys, or chubby ones, but if you wanna be their first option, you gotta be muscular.
    In most cases, non-muscular guys aren't the #1 choice.

• Not at all. Girls like thin guys too
    Girls like fat guys too, preferences differ. Not every person is the same

• Above average women like muscle. Most of the girls on this site are below average and are very introverted so take what they say with a grain of salt.

• Mister pleaaaaaaaaase. I'm hot as hell but I don't care much for muscles. I like manly dudes. And there aren't many of them around. So if that manliness is in an ''average'' body I'll take it cuz that's what I like.

• @cherrymarina yeah absolutely and I agree with that. A lot of guys bodybuilders are meatheads lol. You have to have the whole package. To have a women approach you and acting nervous around you because of that initial attraction gives the guy a significant advantage in the game though. Physique = more attention = more confidence = more sex = more opportunities. Then after all of that.. That is when you showing her your other qualities. Physique will get you a lot of sex and more opportunities for girls to want to get to know your other attributes.

• Ok perhaps I have to take into consideration that I'm different. I don't do casual sex or one night stand. I always have to get to know someone first so I guess I focus on their personality more. But you could be right about getting lots of sex initially.

• Yes. Yes you need to be strong. Or perceived as strong. So you can pad your muscles if you want to but when it's time to get naked they'll find out that your muscles were fake!

• 😆true dat. Personally I'm really strong but since I'm so tall I look really skinny and my arm muscles look rather thin since they are more spread out if that makes sense. 😟 I just want to look more MUSCLULAR!!!

• Well, the good news is, as you get older your metabolic rate will slow down. That means you'll put on more weight and then your efforts will come to pass as... bulky. But if you stop working out you'll get fat. Really fat. Really fast.

• Yeah, my parents have told me the same stuff.
      😆I'm like a grinder, I just never stop eating😛
      So let's hope I don't get fat as fuck 5 years from now

• Nnnnnnnope, but it helps most guys do better with women.

• Yes start roiding up dude.

• It's all personal preference. But I find muscular women to be nasty😷

• Agreed, they can be fit but when u take off the face and she looks like a guy... Uhhhh😷

• I know. Fit is cool, but having muscles as titties is gross😂😂

• Hot girls like muscular guys, it's obvious
    Yeah I like toned girls

• Yes. All the muscles.

• Muscles are nice, but having a deep, resonant voice trumps that, in my humble opinion.

• The general consensus I've seen on gag is muscles aren't that important. An attractive face an personality are more important.