He seems to be cooling off and I'm considering looking elsewhere?

I'm not one to chase men, but I met a guy I really like and he seems to like me. We have been dating 2 weeks and been on about 5 dates. When we are together his attention is on me and he definitely makes effort to come and see me. His texting habits have changed and tho we met up twice last week, he made no plans over the weekend (we were both not busy). He never texts me 1st in the morning anymore and a lot of times he takes hours to respond to a text (I do not bomb the phone w/texts, I wait till he replies). We have talked about us being in a relationship (given more time). Why the change?

What Guys Said 2

• Because you suck and he's done with it.

• He's bored of you and sees it as pointless wasting time with text messages that have no depth. Quite a lot of women place more emphasis on their looks and ability to physically attract rather than their ability to be interesting and engaging to be around.

Most guys can ignore this but eventually it becomes noticeable once the honeymoon period is over.

• How can it be all about looks? Its not something we have even really talked about. We haven't even kissed, held hands.

What Girls Said 1

• Move on.