What do people normally do on a date?

Like if you two get coffee and go for a walk is that considered a date? I was the one who asked him by the way but I never thought about what it was lmao.
How should I dress? He's already seen me in sweats and a hoodie so I doubt I'll have to dress to impress.
Do I flirt? If so, how?
Split the bill? Yes yes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe just wear a casual dress and sandals.
    I usually let the guy pay for the first date but I don't know how it should work since you asked him.
    Of course you flirt. Just casual touches here and there and give him a few compliments.

• I don't have a dress or sandals XD
      My wardrobe is made of joggers, black leggings, khakis, a few pairs of loose fitting jeans, tshirts, hoodies, and cardigans. As for shoes I have mostly canvas shoes (like Vans) and one pair of tan oxfords

• Thanks for the mho!

• No problem!

What Guys Said 3

• Get to know each other while trying not to scare the other person off.

• How do I know I've scared him off? :o

• If you bring up quantum physics you know you've scared him off.

• @Miezko I think he'll be fine c: we already discussed the roles of the front, middle, and end of the human Centipede and he seemed fine XD

• I'd give my opinion, but I think 06CuriousMind summed it up pretty good, better than I could've at least. Have fun.

• I don't know I've never been on one.

What Girls Said 1

• Plot world domination and debate quantum physics.