Would you date a girl with a double chin?

Pretty face, nice body, but genetically I have a double chin. I hate my side profile the most. I wonder if guys wouldn't date me because of it. Be honest, would this be a deal breaker for most guys? Like if you're chilling in bed with your girl and you're laying down and she's sitting up you would see it at a really ugly angle and other instances like this. Would you do it or no?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• why not? double the pleasure
    j/k
    of course they would date u dont be so self conscious

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like I've never seen a girl with a double chin in a relationship. And a lot of guys date me but don't want to go further and be my boyfriend

• I've seen guys date the scariest creatures. So, don't you worry please.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I would, because I can totally relate to you. I have a double chin too (especially visible when I bend my head down), although I'm not overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would and I wish you uploaded a pic

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm really curious what you mean but I'm sure that's totally fine yeah if you have a nice body and you're pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone can force a double chin, but how can someone have a resting double chin without being fat?

Honestly, I'm not sure what you mean. I'd have to see a pic to be able to answer this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really wish you'd upload a pic tk give you a better detail bug I don't think it would be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, thats awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. is that even a problem?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!