When and how do I tell a girl I'm wealthy?

Im dating a really cool girl at the moment. We've been going out for a few weeks and its been good fun. Due to pure luck I have a lot of money as I inherited property and shares when I was young and I have used it to make even more. But I never spend it on fancy things. I have a 10 year old ford suv. An average house in the suburbs and I dress in cheap clothes. I just don't like being fancy.
So when I meet girls I never talk about money. I just like to act normal and I would hate for money to influence a relationship.

So, seeing as I really like this girl and I'm looking at her with a long term mindset how do I tell her about my circumstances?
I don't just want to outright say I'm wealthy. I'll come off as a complete tool. But I also want her to know everything about me and not think of me as a liar.
So whats the most decent way to bring it up and let her know?

Most Helpful Girl

• hold out for as long as possible. Continue what ur doing. Dont exploit any financial information and just be vague about it. No one needs to know what assets u have. you are only dating rn, its a bit early to risk that. I would be honest and tell her what you do but downplay it. I wouldn't tell her anything about your assets till you make it official or marry one day etc. she's not obligated to know anything right now. So dont rush it even if you think she's the one, do u really want to risk that early on? I mean i can understand u wanting to get this in the open. You look at celebs and see some live pretty sheltered lives for this very reason. And its sad, and they often still get fucked over. Id hold off on that Before u end up used divorced and half the man u were.

What Girls Said 4

• You could suggest that you two take a trip, something you would both enjoy but might cost more than the two of you would normally spend. If/when she says she can't because of money or mentions that she'd have to save for a bit, you could segway into why she doesn't have to. OR you could just tell her, if she has feelings for you, chances are that they won't change. Unless she's actually asked you about money before and you've told her you don't have much... then you shouldn't do any of this.

• Why do you have to tell her about it? It has nothing to do woth dating unless you plan to marry her one day

• If it doesn't come up, don't mention it. If you decide to get married, that's when you talk about your finances.

• From past experiences I've learned to not mention it. Some people who you think you can trust are actually evil. Be very careful I'm serious!

What Guys Said 2

• You know what, I'll do it for you and I won't charge you much. You never know how someone will react to money even if you've known them for YEARS. Source: a few other people on here have asked this exact question. The response from the other person seems to be all over the place regardless of gender.

• You dont tell her that. Just let her know when you two have settled or become exclusive partners