My crush and I both play soccer, could I somehow be sexy while playing?

Is it possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could always "bump" into him on "accident".. not too often though. That should be pretty innocent at least, while still drawing some attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure thing, @Sarz_xox Be This Fancy pants in your Cute little outfit as You... Play ball with him.
    This may Attract his Attention On and Off the field, so do your Best from the Rest.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• A young woman wearing shorts and t-shirt and running around?

There's a 90% chance you already are sexy.

• Flash for him, then score a goal while he's distracted. He'll be impressed with your intelligence (but will claim it's your assets).

• I bet if you could kick his ass in a game he'd find that hotter than any amount of makeup or any dress you can find

What Girls Said 1

• Rub your legs, arms, and neck down with some sort of oil. You could use baby oil, olive oil, coconut oil, etc. You don't want to look shiny, the point is to make you look like you're hydrated and glowing. If you don't want to use an oil, they also make shimmery sunscreen you can buy at the store. And maybe a little mascara to make your eyes pop when you make eye contact. Also, smile when you can. Have you two had a conversation yet?