Guys, how would you feel if a girl did something cute (not sexual) to show she is crazy about you, see paragraph below?

So there's this guy & ever since the moment I met him I have not stopped thinking about him, (my heart actually stopped beating for a second when he said hello) we dated for a bit but then it got a little complicated. He acts like he likes me (I have to see him everyday) but it tears me up that we can't be together! So he is moving towns soon, so I wanted to do a little somethin to show him I care about him without actually having to tell him! I've put together a little package of things he likes with funny elements thrown in. Will he think I'm weird for doing this? I've never felt the attraction to anyone else in my life & I am gutted he is leaving!

Most Helpful Girl

• I need more info on how things got complicated and why you couldn't be together. That will really help in answering your question. It really depends on how things unfolded, as to whether you should make a move or let it go.

• I have no choice in letting him go, I can't make a move as he is leaving town soon! I just wanted to let him know in someway before he leaves that I really care for him!!! It got complicated because he hadn't been long out of a complicated relationship, I think he didn't really know at the time how he felt about it... I do think he genuinely likes me but is a little messed up an doesn't know what he wants

• Very wise for someone so young! Yes I don't really know how or what to do!! Yes if always be a big believer in if it was meant to be it would be! I dunno I just can't let it go I don't think without telling him, I still have a few more days anyways to decide

• Good luck & thank you for the MHO! :)

What Guys Said 4

• i'd appreciate it

• I'd love you for that, that's quite a gift

• Thats sweet. He moght get the hint. But the foolproof way is still to tell him though.

• you know you should just tell him that you like him very much and tell this heart stop beating thing too, to him

• I wish I could just come out and tell him, but I don't have the courage to say the words to his face but I need to let him know somehow before he leaves town! I thinks he's my one that's getting away

• then ask yourself that do you want him as a friend or a boyfriend/lover, and then act accordingly to it

• Very true!!

What Girls Said 0