GUYS/GIRLS, I DON'T GET IT?

My boyfriend of 2 years, moved out 1 month ago, but we decided to still be in a relationship. We got into a fight before he left out of state for a work project, and he said "I need to be left alone". We didn't talk for a few weeks. Then he came back to state last week, and told me he will need his tv, computer back for work... I said "ok, can I have my garage fob back?" He freaked out and said I don't want to deal with you. I told him "if you can't come to see me for a month, we are done, let me know when you want to pick up your things", so he replied with "Monday?", I said "sure, glad that you wanted to end things, he once again freaked out and said "that wasn't the reason at all, I thought i was ready to talk, but I'll have to cancel"... I don't get it? Does he want to end things?

Most Helpful Guy

• "sure, glad that you wanted to end things,"

you do realize that that was passive aggressive as hell right? clearly you are instigating

yes he wants to end things. moving out was a small step towards that without actually doing it. i would just send him a message "I will leave your things ____________. please leave the garage fob." if he freaks out explain to him that maybe in the future there can be something but clearly now things are still too sensitive for you two to work on things so at this point the relationship just needs to end for a while

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you already ended things

What Guys Said 1

• I might have an idea but first tell me what is a garage fob?

• garage fob is a garage opener for the condo, gives you access to parkade and the building. What is your idea? Thanks for your help!

• Oh you mean the remote for the garage.

Ok then, my original idea is still what I think.
      He doesn't want the same level of relationship you had before and he is angleing to keep you around as long as he can for sex.

that's why he always runs away whenever you jump to a conclusion or give an ultimatum about the relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• He want to end the things, because he is freaking out for nothing. I think that he cheating on you. However let him do want he want and be sorry for that he has not that he will losing a such a great queen ( you).