How do you know a guy's into you in the beginning stage of dating?

I met this guy over the weekend at my Aunt's house. My whole family knows him but me lol. Any who he came over to chill. I was swimming with my Mom when he decided to join us. My mom felt werid so she ended leaving us to swim alone. In this time we got to know each other a little. I kept telling him to not come near me or try to touch to me. Reason being is I get turn on really fast and I don't want to do anything I regret with him. We swam for a little while and then he came back later to see me. The same night he called me like 5 time we even text. The next day I didn't hear anything from him until I text him lol. I haven't dated anyone new in 5 months. So it's always nerve wrecking in the beginning. I know he works full time so I may not hear from him that much. When will it be safe to move on. He seem really into me the first day I met him. But I don't know him so I really don't know what to do?

What Guys Said 1

• he's into you... how do you know? the frequent contacts after you guys met

What Girls Said 2

• Like you said, he has a job, so he's busy and may not talk much on his workdays. If you are interested in tying to pursue things with him, you could send a text saying something like "we should go swimming together again, it was fun!"

• i wouldn't rush anything.. i would just go with the flow. dont plan anything out, or give a deadline. you guys just met, i think you're thinking about it a little too much