Would you date a woman who's 6'3 to 6'5?

I would date her.
So if I were a woman, would you date me?

• Yes
  • No
  • Probably
  • You're lucky you're a dude
  • I'm a straight girl or a gay man
So only half of you would date me

Most Helpful Girl

• My upper height for a girl is actually around 6'-6'1" but never say never ;P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Nope. I wouldn't date a guy 6'3 - 6'5, so I can't see myself dating a woman that tall either. I'm only 5'2.

• @redeyemindtricks

And yes I would

• I'm bisexual and yes I would :)

• Heck to the no I am not no lezpian I am straight I go right for the nuts, Jk lol

• I'm 5'1 and would date a guy 6'3 - 6'5 tall, don't know if the 6'3 - 6'5 guy would date me though 😂

• if I was bi yes I would

• If I was 7', sure I would

What Guys Said 28

• WTF is the profound interest in her/his height anyway? I mean yeah... look up... look down to kiss... WTF ever! find a person that has the right qualities! And preferably one that is not entirely unavailable! or whatever... and just consider yourself lucky... or move on! Height! Wow that's like really hot! for like 4 seconds, then you have to put up w/ one another! hahaha! If at 18yo that is your real determining factor... then... just wait... and you'll be fine! OK?

• These women are 6'2 from the Netherlands. The guy in the middle is a tourist from the states.

http://i.imgur.com/lFUeWaC.jpg

• Haaaa! awesome! pic, man! I'm 5'11" and have never encountered such massive things... in all my travels! Just for fun a S and giggles! LOL! Kudos! (+1)

• If I'm being honest, no I wouldn't.

• I probably wouldn't date a girl 7ft and above. I understand you.

• But yeah same logic lol I just had to go higher for you since you're 6'9 xD
      I've seen plenty of girls with guys around your height by the way... shouldn't be a big deal.

• I don't know. That's inconvenient for making out, or pretty much anything.

I honestly don't understand the women who go for guys who are that much taller than them (I'm 5'7" )

• But my mother used to tell me that every tree can be climbed when it's laid down

• No, I want a girl who is my height or shorter.

• Is she hot? Then, yes. That's way taller than me, though, so it'd definitely be an interesting experience.

• I'm 5'7 so... It would be awkward but I'm all for giving it a shot depending on what kind of person she is.

• Why do you have a probably but not a probably not? Anyways, I'd probably not go out with a girl that tall. There always exceptions, but on face value no.

• Tall chicks are hot

• Hardly ever have I seen a girl who is hot and over 5'9 or a guy who is good looking and over 6'2. People like that are unicorns but in 99% cases, people so much above average height usually have distorted proportions compared to average height people. Depends on ethnicity too though but most male slayers I have known have been between 5'9 and 6'1 and women about 5'3-5'7 have been the hottest

• Thanks mam, those questions were asked very seriously though

• Yeah, tall girls are hot

• No because how would I kiss

• I'm 6'5" and I'd preferrably would have a girl which isn't taller than me with heels

• nope i would not, because i probably look like a kid in front of her lol

• I'd date a taller woman, I love to climb.

• I'm 5'11, i don't want take a ladder wherever i go to kiss her.

• You're lucky you're a dude!

• Oh yes why not, i would also date a Giraffe :P

• yes, i would.

• Yeah because by then i would probably be about 6'4 if I grow at this rate.

• i probably wouldn't date you because it seems unlikely that youd date me anyway

• One thing about tall girls - if you're nose to nose your toes are in it, if you're toe to toe your nose is in it.

• Goodbye standing sex ;-;

• Most likely not.

• Personally, I tend to prefer girls around my height. (I'm 5'8) Besides, most women don't tend to like men shorter then them, so it's not like anyone here is missing out then.

• yeah i hope she steps on me

• Yes... but women are freakin' annoying when it comes to height. They always want a guy taller than them. They will probably want a guy who is 7 feet.

• Not you specifically, too muscular.

• She would be a foot taller than me, but I would have no problem with it. One of my best female friends is maybe 6'2"; she's got a boyfriend but she's certainly attractive. I'd date her if everything else fell into place. I think it looks kind of badass to be with a taller woman.

So, I'd have no problem, but she might. Women tend to be a little height-crazy sometimes :).