Tell me about your worst date?

What is the worst date you've ever had?

Most Helpful Guy

• was my first "dating site" date. met her, turned out she was fat. this is how i learned to ask for full body pics before dating a girl off any dating site. you wouldn´t believe how much fat you can hide in a nice face pic.

• so sad... but i've heard that one happen many times

• i mean what do they even expect? overwhelming them with their character totally making them forget that they have preferences? xD

Most Helpful Girl

• the guy was a drunk and kept wanting to take him to the store so he can get more beer. it was a sad situation or really thats not the worst... i was left downtown in the middle of the night and i didn't even deserve it. Thank god i tracked back where we came from to get a ride home

What Guys Said 8

• She was about an hour late, and weighed twice what a girl her height should weigh, something she'd concealed with carefully shot profile pics and 'A few extra pounds' as her body type.

• ARGH! i've heard of that one before... highly frustrating!

• She started talking about having my kids and naming them on our first date. Then she continued to stalk me. It was bad. Some ladies are crazy!

• I met this chick from tinder who looked completely different from her pics, She said those pics on her profile were 6 months old and now she's 90 pounds fatter baha I just bailed after like 4 mins. Had to drive like 30 mins for this weak shit baha

• haha that sucks! glad you batted that one

• ohhhhhh boyyyyyy. ... met up with a girl on tinder. she turned out to be bi. she said she only uses the app to meet up with girls (?) because she doesn't want to be raped by a straight man. i told her that I was straight... she thought i was gay from my profile and only wanted to meet up as friends. then she went into a huge amount of detail about how gay my personality was and that i was unattractive as a straight male.

#neverforget

• I bet you're a catch, so if anything it was her loss!

• Nothing

• She ran away when she saw me

• In February 14, me and my girlfriend go out for a dinner... But she breaks up with me...

• WOW... that is cruel! sorry to hear that!

• Yeah.. That felt so bad but.. I don't know maybe that is what it should be.

• I think I've been one at least once...

• I had a first date lined up with a girl I met on the internet. Well I had an issue at work and was about 40 minutes late - I called her so she waited. After I got there we had some drinks and appetizers, then I had violent diarrhea so I had to go to the bathroom for 20 minutes. When I came out she had paid the entire bill and left.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol... I have had MANY:

Had a guy rack up a 150 dollar dinner bill (he kept buying drinks) when he told me he was going to pay (I had previously paid for all of our dates prior), and then he turned to me and expected me to pay it. So I left his ass there.

I had a guy go on a date with me, reveal he was seeing another girl, abandon me on the side of the road because he was too lazy to drive me all the way home, (in the dead of Canadian winter, at NIGHT) then break up with the other girl 2 days later and try to ask me out again.

I had a guy treat our date like a free therapy session and then forced me to walk him across town to a bus stop in an area I didn't know. I nearly got lost on the way back.

To name a few.

• When I was out with my friends with benefits not realising it was a "date" lmao

• Never had a horrible date, most were okay, not too awkward.