Girls, what eye color do you find the prettiest?

I have a case of central heterochromia where when I'm out in the sun, the outside of my eyes are green, then fade to a hazel in the middle and born in the inside. Kind of like this.
Girls, what eye color do you find the prettiest?I many compliments from people, but I wanna know what eye color is the majority of girls' favorite.

Updates:
I'm not sure why my poll wasn't added on the post :/

0|0
21|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• blueeee

1|4
    0|0
  • I share these shades with you and @BlahBlahBlahs: my eyes are mostly green with a brown circle around the pupils and a light blue ring externally. I find earth nuances very charming for eyes. On the other side, I'm also taken by a pair of 2 big aquamarine *puppy* eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Green
    Hazel brown

0|1
    0|0
    • Those are all the colors in my eyes! :))))

• Mutually exclusive those two colors are my favorites and I find them sooooo beautiful! Usually people who have them are rather good looking hahah
      and Hazel with Green dashes are also nice... But natural honey brown/hazel are very very veryyy beautiful eye color!

Everyone whom I know who has them, I find them extremely attractive... Honey brown/hazel (LIGHT LIGHT brown) are beautiful :) :) SO GOOD for you! You must have lovely eye color :) :) :)

• Thanks! :)))

• I love green eyes. I wish mine were a brighter shade of green.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like earthy tones the most.
    Brown anf Hazel.
    But they can all look good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any color can look good but I really love light eyes in combination with dark hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I love any eye color they're all beautiful in their own way. Brown, blue, green, hazel, etc, etc, etc. And by the way you have beautiful eyes

1|1
    0|0
  • Blue-green. The colour my boyfriends eyes are, they're just beautiful.

0|2
    0|0
  • Brown or green

0|1
    0|0
  • The most favorable colour overall is green.

I don't have a favorite though, all eyes are beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • No offense, but central heterochromia in people is something I whinge and whinge about all the time. The brown centers look defective (especially in blue eyes.. ick.. brown and blue). The inconsistensy is such a turn-off. I love me solidity. Same goes for eyes that are more pale in the center (which is the case for a lot of blue eyes. NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Though, I'd say perfectly solid amber, or blue. (really, anything solid)

0|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are like yours actually lol. More like green with a star of brown around the pupil. I haven't seen any guys with that so i think it's cool :)
    Personally though it depends on hair color. I like dark hair and bright blue eyes. If people had purple eyes than that would be my choice XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I have like blue, brown, green. It depends on who they are attached to. All three colours can be beautiful. .

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue

0|2
    0|0
  • I have no favorite

0|1
    0|0
  • I love rich dark brown eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I think grayish-brown (or just plain gray) eyes are beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are blue, green and then yellow in the center. I also have brown specks through out! I get a ton of compliments on them. I guess I don't have a favorite eye color... for me I just like them to be expressive... the color doesn't matter so much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow you must have really pretty eyes! I love eyes that color, or even a nice blue. Yep, I'd pick blue if I had to only pick one.

0|2
    0|0
  • Those eyes are beautiful!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!