I want to grab my crush and kiss him. Is it a bad idea?

He will be in shock for sure. I want to kiss this guy when I see him. Do u think it's too forward? I'm impatient, can't wait for him. And I'm bad with telling how I feel.

HE LIKES ME BACK. So chill the f out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it! Treat life like a chick flick! Everyone's afraid of everything these days. Pussies lol

• Haha only one normal answer :) u get me. This guys really likes me we already flirt a lot, I'm just getting a little impatient with him. That's why I asked but these computer heros lolz

• haha do it!
      yaaa like 80% of this fucking website are afraid to talk to the other gender lol

• I like your attitude! Yes, everybody is so politically correct here. Don't do this, don't say thay...

Most Helpful Girl

• Say it or show it; either way you have to take the risk and explicitly let him know how you feel. This whole ''how do I signal my intent without explicitly signaling my intent'' is something a lot of people inexperienced at dating try to do, because it feels safer and has deniability if the other person doesn't reciprocate.

The problem with that strategy is that it usually doesn't work: the other person isn't a mind reader, and may be just as afraid of taking the risk of making the first move as you are.

Keep it simple at first and make up excuses to get him alone with plausible deniability, then ramp up the flirting.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• He knows I'm interested, I know he is interested. But we are both the types who don't express things with words. U can call us immature lol. Thanks for advice :)

What Guys Said 17

• Do it. :-)

• YES. Someone gets me :)

• TECHNICALLY that could be considered sexual assault, and I think a lot of guys here are bitter because although they'd do the same thing, they feel like as guys, people are more likely too see it as a sexual attack rather than a romantic gesture, than if a woman did it.
    but if you're sure he likes you, go for it-just try not to be tooo forceful, and just lean in for it rather than grabbing him lol

• Even though I disagree with the sexual assault part I like your answer. I wouldn't just go kiss a random dude. No woman likes to be rejected.
      Ok I won't grab him xD

• Depends. Does he like you back?
    But anyway, if you want to do it, go for it. Most guys totally love it when a girl makes the first move

• He likes me yes. Dont know if I'll go for it. No matter how forward I want to be as u see not everyone appreciates it.

• If a guy did the same thing to a girl it would be considered sexual assault and maybe even attempted rape...

Dont be a fucking idiot.. Just because you're a woman dosen't make that okay...

• You're literally asking if you should sexually assault someone. What the heck do you think any logical person will respond to that?

• Guys cmon chill lmao!! Hey man (whoever said its sexual assault) you're breathing my air! That's stealing! I'm might sue you for theft!! 😂😂😂😂

• @Heart_Whisperer hahaha I like that one

• Yes, it is.

First of all you can make things awkward even if he is into you. And if he isn't, things can backfire badly.

• Dayum. U see thats why girls always take the backseat cuz men dont like women being forward. He does like me though... guess I'll have to wait for him to do that

• Asker, you needed 5 comments to clarify you are dating and thus it is more than a crush. If this is how you communicate, I am pretty sure the guy isn't sure at what he is with you either. Communicate properly, express what you want to express and dont let people drag everything out of you. You are dating, but not a step further? Then tell him you want to take things a step further.

• Have to agree with the guy above. Maybe edit the original question to tell people you're dating because that's not what I got from anything you posted before hand.

If you're dating saying "I want to have sex" will probably lead to sex. At the very least a conversation on it. Throwing yourself on him still isn't the right course of action because, as said above, he's probably confused by your actions as well.

• Grab his ass cheek first, then use chloroform, it works everytime for me.

• Damn xD

• Hey i mean just let him know conner said this was a good option... when he asks who conner is say no one shhhhhhh *slips rag over mouth*

• Hahaha ur crazy xD in a good way
      I'll keep that in mind. Conner.

• honestly id be pretty shocked if this happened. The first thing i;d think is "okay... she could have just talked to me about it first." he's probably not going to see it as hot and spontaneous and make you more attractive, he'll probably just wonder why you did it in such a weird way

• Ok, thats an honest answer, thanks.

• Go for the flirting first. Most likely he has no idea you like him so the shock would definitely turn him off of you.

• We are already flirting and he likes me but I'm getting impatient

• Well then good luck with that.

• It can go one of two ways...

• If you know that he likes you, go for it

• Some answers gave me the impression that a guy would think its too forward. I don't want him to insult his manliness lol. I just wanted to do a spontaneous kiss

• Maybe don't just grab him and kiss him out of the blue, start a convo with him, then in the middle of it kiss him.

If I was that guy and liked you, that would make me feel incredible!!!

• Thats a pretty good idea actually :) Kind of like suggesting it and letting him take it from there. thanks so much!

• just ask him out instead.

• If he's that slow, then maybe you should be the one to initiate.

• isn't that rape?

• Yes, it's rape. That poor guy getting kissed by a girl he likes. May Lord help him.

For fucks sake.

• Aww I should have packed it in a nice package for u to read awww

bye

• That's sexual assault and not ok.

Ask him on a date. For all you know he'll say yes... or no and you'll feel like an idiot for the way you were going to act.

• Umm, you need to see that he sending positive signal first. Don't just suddenly do it.

Same thing can be apply to a woman. Guy, if you want to do it, make sure she giving positive signal. Then go ahead and go for it.

• It's not horrible. I guess it depends on what kind of guy he is. Maybe try to start up a conversation or ask him out first.

• This is one of those situations where it would be really gross if the genders were swapped

• Yes its just soooooooooooooo gross being kissed by someone you really like. Very gross indeed.

What Girls Said 8

• Flirt first, then tell him something like "you just make me feel like giving you a sweet kiss"! Then if he reacts positively, you have your permission, swoop in for your reward. Then start talking to him about a future, a sin relationship. If that's your motivation.

• Had that too. Not a good plan. Make sure he likes you first, or you'll get rejected and embarrass yourself.

• Ok. Thanks for your answer :)

• No, do it

• You understand me lol.

• Don't do that. Just give him hints that you want him to kiss you. Look into his eyes, glance at his lips. Guys take note of these things, and if they're willing to kiss you, they will go along with it.

• I'm not really a fan of grabbing people and doing things to them against their will, but it's your arse that will be thrown in jail for assault, not mine.

• Honey please. Assault and jail. Get off those mushrooms. He likes me. I don't care about your a$$.

• I'm not u. People do like me :)

• Whatever you say, dollface.

• It would be better to ask him for a date

• I wish I could do this to my crush.😧😧

• To me it's romantic, especially if he likes u back. Dont do it if ur not sure yet... but wouldn't it be cute? :) And here I get people complaining about sexual harrassment...

• I hope so too. I have already liked him for almost 2 year now. We dont see each other often but when we do talk its like we have been friends he tell s me things he hasn't told anyone else... well at least thats what he says.

• Well one of u has to make a move u know :p

• Hey.. I want to do this to my crush too! But , i'm not that pretty so he might reject me :(

• Haha u rock! Im afraid no matter how spontaneous we want to be its better waiting for him to make that step. Sucks for us impatient girls.