Recently discovered I might be gay and now I feel addicted to girls?

I can't control it. There's this one girl I've had a crush on for a few months now and I'm always checking her social media to keep up with her!! Even though we speak a few times a week I can't get enough of her. Also, my gaydar is pretty good and I managed to find out my boss is a lesbian. This is the WORST thing that could've ever happened. She's so hot I won't be able to work without thinking of her and I keep finding myself looking at her I can't help it! What do I do? Also I'm not out. I don't feel comfortable coming out to anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Try seducing them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is the girl you're into straight or gay?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like you need to weigh the risk of painting being out (negligible for girls) versus never knowing if you might have been able to make it happen.

• You have to come out some time so might as well get comfortable with it now rather than later.

• You're so sexist, your boss is a person not a sex object god damn it. ;p

• How does that make me sexist 🤔

• It was a joke, I thought about writing that because so many people don't seem to get joes even if I put a fucking winky face there, but at the same time assuming that someone won't get something is kinda insulting too so it's a dilemma. Anyway it was supposed to be a joke about feminism because they complain about the male gaze and say it's basically the same thing as rape and complain about objectification misogyny etc. I just thought it was kinda funny you were in this situation now. So to be clear I was not calling you sexist at all it was just a joke (that failed sadly T_T). I hope you can forgive me ;)

• Oh no I understood you were joking I just didn't get the joke 😂

• Well, if your gay then yeah it doesn't surprise me.

What Girls Said 1

• Stay your weak ass away from real lesbians then. Talking about you aren't ready to come out. Go back to being straight please. You're confused and you're just going to waste everyone's time.

• Ok :)

• Sorry, I forgot everyone was super confident. Being unconfident does not make me confused, u can't 'go back to being straight' are you dumb? There's so many closet gays that don't want to come out for various reasons including family being opposed etc. So educated urself before trying to bs me and tell me about my own life. Thank you.