Is this a bad situation or am I over thinking?

SoI am dating a guy it hasn't been very long only 3 weeks but it seems like it has been longer. We always hang out with each other at least twice a week. I met him online and the other day I asked him if he was still actively online. He told me no but he was lying to me because I saw that he was. He told me he isn't seeing anyone else or dating anyone else and doesn't want to. But I have a hard time believing that. I told him how I felt and that I want what we have to go further to a possible relationship I don't want to waste time on something that is going nowhere.. in the beginning when we first met I said I didn't rush anything and he agreed with that and that is what he wants. .. I just don't wan t to spend forever dating. He said that he doesn't want to put a label on it.

I just don't know what to think of the situation. Do you think he is just telling me what I want to hear? or should I just trust his word? I'm just worried that he is talking to other women in a flirty dating way after he told me he wasn't. Should i just wait and see what happens? How long should I wait before bringing up a relationship? I want a relationship and I think I should tell him that.

Guys and girls opinions would be great

What Guys Said 1

• First of all, he lies. Liars cannot be trusted. Ever.
    Once your bf/gf lies to you, you know deep down inside you can never trust them again, for a good reason.

If he's lying to you about being online, he wants to make you think he's not online when he really is. He could have told you the truth, but no he doesn't. Why?
    Most likely is, he's doing something online he shouldn't be (like flirting or cheating on you) but wants to cover his tracks and claim he was never online.

What Girls Said 1

• Three weeks and you already acting like a jealous girlfriend, this is not gong well is it? As for him i dont know, i suggest get to know eachother better

• No it isn't going well. I wasn't going to mention it anymore and see what happens. I just don't like the idea that I may be wasting my time on something that isn't going go anywhere.

• There is a chance that you wasting your time but the only way to know is to get to know him better and hopefully figure what sort of person he is. Where you talking long before you meet? Was this some sort of internet relationship or?