Girls, if a guy doesn't show interest in having sex with you at a certain point in a relationship, do you begin to wonder about the guy?

Girls, if a guy doesn't show interest in having sex with you at a certain point in a relationship, do you begin to wonder about the guy?Most of us understand that you don't want a guy who expects to have sex on the first date. Or on the second date. And most of you don't follow the three date rule. But, eventually, if you develop feelings for a guy, you want to pursue the physical part of the relationship. So, if you are dating a guy for a few months and he has expressed no interest or indications of wanting to have sex with you, do you begin to wonder if he is hetero, or a shy virgin, or maybe he really isn't THAT into you, or. . . anyway, is it a negative thing at a certain point?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that would be atypical in my experience so I'd wonder what was up. Also, sex is a huge part of why I even bother dating... So 6-8 weeks seems like plenty of time to me unless I know there's some reason he wants to wait.

What Girls Said 6

• This would have been a non-question for me, back in my single days. Every relationship I've ever had started out as a purely physical thing, and only somewhat later developed into more of a "relationship" relationship.

So... If this "interest" weren't there right from the start, there wouldn't have been a relationship in the first place.

• No for me opposite. If he shows Interst in sex I
    Too soon. I figure that's his main goal. I am confident enough in myswlf that it makes sense to me he could get so cought up in geting to know. me that sex isn't the thing uppermost in his mind. Wouldn't bother me abit since I move slllooowwwllly in sex.

• Assuming there 's. otherwise pysical. contact of course. Otherwise there's no. point for me. to be dating him.

• I would ask them about it and if they say they just need time then I'm cool with it. Now if it's over a year and they say they want to wait until marriage. I will have to dump them because I don't want to be with someone if I'm not 100% sure. You never truly know how you will react during sex until you actually do it. If you don't react the way you thought and shows that you don't truly love them. Then that's going to be a very expensive break up.

• I would be a little annoyed that he didn't show an interest in sex, but at the same time, if he showed an interest in kissing and cuddles, then all would be well. Sex can wait.

• Yeah that's weird. But I try to advance the make out sessions a little further to get a better idea of if its just shyness.

• Nope, that wouldn't bother me as long as he is willing to talk about it and I know it's not because he isn't into me. I could deal with no sex if I knew he didn't want to have it with anyone.