What is a fuckboy?

Why are they hated?
Also if they are hated why do girls get with them anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're the male equivalent of bimbos or stupid hoes, right? Basically someone who is attractive, but ignorant, arrogant and annoying.

cos.h-cdn.co/.../...ustin-bieber-nirvana-shirt.jpg

• Generally, it's douchey chicks that hook up with them and then they all cause a bunch of drama everyone else is tired of.

Most Helpful Guy

• A fuckboy is a guy who plays with many girl's hearts at the same time. He may be dating one girl and secretly going out with another.

They're hated, because it's just like being a whore, except you're a male. Like cmon, who likes being lied to and cheated on/played with?

And why do girls get with them anyway? That's a good question.
    Most girls are wired to have an Alpha. Like an alpha wolf. The fuckboy has many female followers because he's charming/handsome/rich/blah blah blah
    They just can't resist the tug/desire to be with someone who's important/well known.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's one of those terms that is applied to whatever group of guys people feel like. I've seen it used before in a bitter article complaining about how girls don't go for "nice guys" to describe any guy a girl went for. I've also heard it used to describe the douchebag-frat boy stereotype. If I had to put a rough definition on it, I'd say it's used mostly to describe the "bro" type of guys - drinking, partying, working out, etc. That's the best I could say.

• I always thought they were mansluts, and the reason for hating is pretty self explanatory...

• There's this thing called google.
    Why are they hated? Well the name is pretty self-explanatory.

• Yea but there seems to be many definitions

What Guys Said 6

• I've always considered it a Justin Bieber type. Basically trying to be someone they are not by dressing like a douche. Some guys consider fuckboys anyone who dresses remotely well, takes care of themseleves, and doesn't only own one pair of cowboy boots. Girls get with the second type, not the first so much.

• A 'fuckboy' is any guy with whom a girl is sexually or romantically frustrated, regardless whether the frustration is objectively his fault or not.

• Far as I can tell... A guy who likes casual sex...

As opposed to uptight people still living the values of the World War II generation...

Or it's something that stupid guys with erectile difficulties say...

Or it's just another word for "punk," when people think you don't stand for nothing...

Not sure, exactly...

• @polocrew.

• Its a word for woman to to put down men I guess.

Who knows

• I don't know white boys that try to act black. wiggas i guess