Would you continue to hook up with a girl if she had a cringe view of life?

.. Girl is biology major.. recent grad
.. Girl is a vegetarian
.. Girl is a very radical left winger
.. Girl is a fucking modern day hippie
.. We walked to my truck and I noticed a sigh.. it was subtle enough so that she could pull off woah why are you overreacting if I called her out on it.. she was giving me attitude for driving a truck without even saying it.. we were still having a conversation about something completley different. I got those little "omg.. he is killing our planet every time he steps on the gas pedal" vibes from her.

Yay or nay?

• Yay
  • Nay
This was the first time I really hung out with her and hooked up a little. She is pretty hnng if that is a variable in this situation lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like it'll work out between you two since your carbon footprint is so large (that was sarcasm)

Most Helpful Guy

• The red flags:
    1. radical left wing
    2. vegetarian (most are nuts, in my experience)
    3. modern-day hippie
    Seriously, why are you even looking in the direction of this girl?
    She is bad news, from cover to cover.
    Go find yourself a country girl who shoots and goes to Trump rallies.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 14

• Brother, dating in San Francisco. Vegetarians/vegans everywhere. Lol omg
    BRB yelp research for an hour for some decent vegan non-overpriced shit
    BRB what the flying fuck is "spaghetti squash"
    BRB talking about pets excessively
    BRB dates to farmers markets

lmao not here, Latinas so easy to please. Wanna try sushi? no. Italian? no. The same mexican place? yep, lol alright.

• ahahhaah I need to stcik to my latinas. I'll send u pics of this girl though bro. Legit 8/10

• I went out with this one certified 8/10 in SF, she was a "pesketarian" (eat fish but not mammals or whatever I think) i asked her why and she showed me a youtube video of fucking cows LOL im not even kidding, she like started crying to a youtube video of COWS.

COWS!!! hahahahaha

• Its not like you're gonna marry her lol and youve been fucking your hand for years, why is fucking a tree hugger an issue?

• Definitely not just fucking my hand brah.

• I didn't mean that you fuck your hand all the time lol I am sure there was a time when even you masturbated

• If the satisfaction of fucking her outweighs the annoyance of her personality then keep fucking her. If not, then don't.

• Maybe you shouldn't be an a**hat by killing the planet every time you step on the gas pedal...

• Not sure if srs

• I hate big dumbass trucks just as much as the next guy with an average sided dick, but as a car guy I have to side with the car guy on this. You drive your prius and clog up our roads, don't signal, and don't use the highway lanes properly... don't talk to car guys if you can't drive.

• I said yeah, until I read that last paragraph because I thought you were just hating on her for being a leftie, lol.

• Fucking run dude. What a total loser its like mgtow for women

• Yeah, I'm very surprised she is at all into you. You two clearly don't share the same views. I wouldn't say her views are cringe, but they are the opposite of yours. That is never gonna work.

• Noo thanks lol

• She sounds cool to me

• fuck that girl. I mean dont fuck her, fuck her attitude though.

• Bruh you're only there to smash, it's not like you care about her personality unless she be doing that sigh shit when you go at it

• Fuck leftists, absolutely not.

• What a pointless person, sounds like she belongs to the Green Party.

• I dated a femanazi once. Never again.

NEVER AGAIN!