First impressions opinions?

Ok so I am taking a calculus class over the summer and there is this girl in the class that I want to talk to but haven't yet. We have only had 6 classes so far but tomorrow I want to finally talk to her. The only thing is that I just got a black eye over the weekend. It isn't too bad but what will she think. Do you think it would be a mistake to talk to her with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the type of girl she is and the type of guy you want her to portray you as. Like if she a "good girl", does her homework, hangs out with the right crowd and stuff, do you think she'll get the right impression if you approach her for the first time with a black eye? Now if she's more of a person who wouldn't mind or care, and like be intrigued with how and why you got the black eye, then it may be a good time to approach her. Also you should consider what you want her to portray you as, like would it be wise to approach someone for the first time with a black eye? Would it be cool? How do you want her to view you a more of a bad boy who gets into fights or a good boy? (I know I'm going a little cliché with "bad boy", "good boy" and "good girl" descriptions, just bare with me lol)

• Haha if only people could be classified so easily like that!

• Haha no problem! You gave a lot of good advice! Plus miraculously my black eye is now almost gone after only a week and she did actually think it was kinda cool last week.

• Oh that's good! 😊👍

What Girls Said 2

• Lol it's a good conversation starter. Don't let that stop you

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• If anything, it'll help that you have a black eye because you have an extra talking point where you can joke about it. At the same time, she can see that you can be "rough" which is an attractive quality for many girls.

• Wait till it goes away, then go. First impressions are important to women.