I feel like I was genetically born not to have a woman in my life?

I really feel like shit and that no girl finds me attractive or desires me. Recently I found out someone I've known for a very long time is actually getting a date and he is someone I knew that also couldn't get women and he is 21 the same age as me never had a girlfriend just like I never had one and still a virgin just like me. Recently I found out the guy I know is having his first date with a a girl he met that works next to his job. Yet I am still dateless still never had a girlfriend and still feel lonely with no woman. After hearing about this it really made me feel depressed and I feel like I will never be able to find someone. The type of person I am I am a bit of a shy type of person and I sometimes get nervous in social situations but not all the time. Also I feel like women think im ugly and unattractive. Whenever I go out none of the girls around me pay me any attention or check me out. I literally feel like im a ghost to women cause no girl checks me out at all. Also I used to approach women sometimes but when I would do it I would feel nervous and not really know what to say most of the time. There were also times when I would get a girl's number but she wouldn't text me back. The other guy that I know who also never had a girlfriend he is having a date soon and he actually approached her and was able to get a date somehow. After finding out about this I really feel hopeless and that I will never be able to get a date or attract women. I feel like im just an ugly piece of crap to women and no one wants me at allI feel like I was genetically born not to have a woman in my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugly? Lol in my opinion you're far from ugly. But if you want a girl I'd say you have to get over that shyness and approach a girl first. If you don't know what to say, just give her a compliment and don't come on too aggressive. You know how most guys approach a girl like "damn shawty you look good" or something like that lol... yeah don't do that. Instead just walk up to Her confidently and say "excuse me, my name is ___ and I thought you were extremely gorgeous." And make sure you smile too lol if she doesn't blush a little or smile back or say thank you, just walk away cause she's probably stuck up. If your confident, open and friendly, you'll find the right girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ayo man. I feel you. Since I was young I was like "ha! Either I'm super ugly or I'm fugly and no ones gonna like me"
    I accepted that, and I still feel like a long term relationship won't work. I will say, however, I'm Asian and I feel like I don't belong. (With racist jokes/comments, ya u get the point)
    But I got a girl, American. She's the only ray of hope I had left in life. And you will find one too!

Just be yourself, and be sensitive to girl's feelings. Maybe someone likes you and you can't tell. Or you just gotta wait. She'll come by. Maybe a day, weeks, years, but when you find someone, make sure she's good. Don't get played like I did on my first date.

What Girls Said 3

• You again?

You're not ugly. It's likely your demeanor dude. If you reek of "no confidence and desperacy" then the chicas won't flock.

• Once your friend and his girl go on a few more dates, have her invite one of her friends and y'all can double date. Use your friends to find other poeple!

• Relax!!! You'll find someone!!! Don't be so down on yourself

What Guys Said 1

• well if your friend was able to find a date then the logic suggests you can too right?

you're a good looking dude. don't lose hope. perhaps reflect on your approach to meeting women and think of different ways to meet women. perhaps consider online dating or something like that

• online dating is a waste of time

• haha well with an attitude like that, disregarding things while complaining about you state in life, it's not entirely surprising that you have trouble meeting women. if you are truly looking for a person you'll open your mind

i met and married my wife via online dating. so i'm proof that it's not a waste of time at all