I didn't answer his text for 1 whole day, texted him yesterday and he didn't answer?

Why? Is he mad now? Should I apologize?

Most Helpful Guy

• Were you "negging" him?

• I juste didn't respond to his 2 messages

• On purpose or nah?

• Nah kind of. I was busy and saw that he sent me msgs but i just didn't answer

Most Helpful Girl

• Why didn't you just text him back when he texted you? ... I've been there when I texted a guy and they don't text back and of course they do eventually and I don't text about at all. I don't have time for games. I'm not waiting a day for you to answer nor would I wait a day to respond. He lost his chance and just leave it at that

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. He's playing games with you. I do that too. To show that I've got the upper hand in that situation.

• Unbelievable.. what should I do then?

• Initiate contact first. A simple "Hi" would do.

• Who cares? He's a loser...

• you lost him. Find another guy

• How long have you been talking? Are you actually dating?

• Dating for 5 months

• Thats so oooo fucking childish. Oh my god

• Yeah, thats how most guys act. Im not gonna lie, its fun. But very, VERY childish indeed

What Girls Said 3

• Seems like a "get a taste of your own medicine" type of situation. I'd apologize just to prevent a conflict.

• He's going to wait a day. Same as you did

• No, don't apologize. You're not required to be at his beck and call. He's acting like a little baby.