We dated 13 years, why won't he move in with me? I'm 36 and he 33 but he won't leave his parents house. He works and is a college graduate?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he will never change. And the likelihood is you've probably known for a while that he doesn't want to move out, doesn't want to take the next step.

I can only comment from an outsiders viewpoint, but if you want to have a more conventional relationship and maybe even children I don't think this is the man for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Could be pride. That he wants to be able/show that he is able to provide for himself.

• All I can say is why did you still stay with him this long. Though its never too late. You should've had this talk long time ago. Are you happy with the status quo, maybe its time to face the facts. 33 year old still glued to mommy doesn't sound too good.

Talk to him, bluntly.

• Have a talk with him.

What Girls Said 3

• doesn't like you that much

• Sounds like he is still tied to "mummy's" apron strings.
    I would think it's best to have a very long serious talk to him.

• Ok loser. You need to break up with him. ASAP. Now.