He told me he was staying over at my place for the night. Then we had sex and he left right after. Was it a bad decision?

I am seeing a guy, i think he likes me. But last night he wanted to have sex and I told him i don't have sex and then expect the guy to go. He has to stay over. He said he was going to stay over then after sx he said he had to leave, because of then i kicked him out I said fine go then. He got dressed and i took him to the door didn't even say goodbye. Was it the right thing ti do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Which one? Letting him stay over? Having sex with him anyway? Letting him get dressed? Or saying 'fine, go then'?

I'm being obnoxious on purpose. :p

Are you angry? If you are i think you should just vent it somewhere. You have the right to be pissed because you've already said that you don't have sex but... you know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, what a douche!! It MIGHT be one thing if you hadn't specifically said that is not okay with you. It is acceptable for a mutual one night stand but I have had friends with benefits that stay the night. He clearly is not that into you at all and only wanted sex or else he wouldn't WANT to leave. I won't deal with that anymore personally. Yeah, you should have been angry, I would have been too. Chances are he probably won't be texting or calling anymore because that is the type but I would give him a piece of your mind and tell him he will never find a girl as respectable has you and he messed up huge by leaving and is such a douche for that. Never give this guy another chance!

• Yeah I know I laugh whenever I remember I kicked him out. And if I had the chance. I would do it all over again. It felt bad having sex and then him leaving but it would have felt worst if ai hadn't kicked him out. No he hasn't called back and zi dont expect it either.

• Yeah, that was good. Unfortunately those guys aren't the type to care how mad a girl gets but at least you stuck up for yourself. I agree, I will not have someone leave after sex anymore, which is why I have sex so infrequently. I make sure now that is not the impression or I am giving and I also make sure they aren't the type to leave or want to leave. The last guy I was seeing wouldn't let me stay at his apartment because he lives with an older lady and she would not like it since I was a stranger to her. But one time we went there and then of course had to leave after, I told him how much I hated that and it made me feel bad, he walked me to my car and hung out with me in my car for another hour or so, I think to make sure I didn't feel that way, I totally appreciated that and in that unfortunate situation it was the best thing he could do. Now I realize I won't settle for any less.

What Guys Said 2

• He was rude and selfish... I would have loved to stay over and had sex, and cuddling, spooning, more sex...👅

• The decisions already been made, so there's no point in worrying about it now. No point citing over spilled milk. You just got to own it now.

• I wasn't crying over spilled milk... But i was re-thinking my decision.

• There's no point in it, it'll only lead to loss sleep and elevated levels of stress. We can never go backwards, only forward.

What Girls Said 4

• That's up to the two of you, there is no right or wrong there.

He got his, so it's unlikely that he minded leaving after

• You mean you still had sex with him after all..,

• Absolutely the right thing.
    He quite simply lied to you so as to get his end away.

• Yes. You shouldn't have sex because he might get upset. Jackass