What is the worst partner for yourself you can think of?

There's lots of "what's your perfect girl" and other stuff like that on here. Lets have some fun, what's the worst match you can think of... for yourself. Obviously someone violent is a no go so how about the subtle things that just ruin someone for you?

1|0
17|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who is:
    · Stuck up
    · Arrogant
    · Not capable of loving me for who I am
    · A manipulative liar
    · Planning to cheat on me
    · Not a fan of literature
    · Promiscuous
    · Not an otaku
    · A smoker
    · Too confident
    · An advocate of violence

Someone who has:
    · Poor hygiene
    · Behavior similar to a delinquent's
    · To argue with me every single time
    · No interest in my stories and essays
    · No goals in life
    · No hobbies (I believe all people have hobbies, though)

Someone who:
    · Hates the color green
    · Doesn't like nail polish
    · Cannot stand my argumentative nature
    · Compares me to others constantly
    · Enjoys seeing others suffer

0|0
    0|0
    • 'hates the color green' inst that a bit extreme?

• Show All
    • Lmao she's going to be single for a while.. Too confident?

• @Fearless_banana I meant someone who is seldom humble. Conceited is another word for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bitches who are or possess:

High expectations
    High standards
    Double standards
    Gold digging skanks
    Unfaithful
    Overly emotional (meaning losing control because of emotions and hence do stupid things they will regret)
    Liars
    Outgoing and clubbing
    Cheating
    Abusive and manipulative
    Feeling they are the center of the universe
    Playing mind games
    Disrespectful and not understanding
    Selfish
    not considerate
    drug abusing, drinking excessive alcohol, smoking
    asexual
    religious fanatical
    too lazy or entitled (to get employed, although this does not apply if she is trying)

In short: The lady who would know me would know when she is doing something wrong and would remember the small things. It's those things about me she wouldn't forget to have as a significant other. It's not hard to understand

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• If they're selfish, uncaring, not very loyal - flirts with everyone, arrogant, lies, opposite (or just very different) opinions & morals to mine, disrespectful, unhygienic, overly sappy (I like a bit of sappiness but when it's OTT or just cheesy, insincere and/or cringe-worthy I don't like it so much), ignorant, avoids fixing or talking about any problems I have with the relationship, insensitive towards me, constantly self-pitying, tries rushing me into things, doesn't learn from his mistakes - And so the list goes on!

Funnily enough, reading that back I think I just described my ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys on here who are too bitter and play the "nice guy" card.

4|2
    0|0
    • haha damn right

bullseye ;)

• Show All
    • @BullyDawg

it is ok. No need to apologize. I misjudged your intentions

:)

• @HookingSwan thank you for understanding. As always smiles n hugz 🍀🐶🍀

• Super shy, passive aggressive, whiny, unambitious, full of self hate, doesn't like sex, unromantic, unaffectionate...

0|0
    0|0
  • - Alcohol/ drugs/ cigarettes user
    - Selfish
    - unemployed (if he's looking it's not a deal breaker) and doesn't want to work (not ambitious)
    - Racist
    - Not respectful towards me and my family
    - Asexual
    - Doesn't want kids

1|0
    0|0
    • I can understand everything apart from alcohol/drugs/cigarettes, I haven't come across a single male in my life that doesn't do at least one.

• Show All
    • @yucel_eden ehhh depends on your background too tbh, my family is quite traditional/religious so it's not something we do.

• Someone outgoing, extroverted and high energy. I just couldn't deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to keep it short with my top three. Someone who is insensitive, too serious and has anger issue's. I'm not ok with any of those qualities. I'd be on the next epi of SNAPPED if so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. Someone who doesn't put effort into our relationship. And I'm not talking about gifts or dates, small things like texts or just hanging out. My last boyfriend never replied to my texts and I didn't know how much it bothered me until my current relationship. Now I get things like "I miss you" or "I'm sorry things haven't been the best lately" and it could make me cry because I'm not used to that lol. So having a partner who doesn't call or text is a no go.
    Also common interests. I love video games and superheroes and all that nerdy stuff, so having a guy that's not into that would be weird to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is:
    • selfabsorbed
    •cheap (as in doesn't want to buy you things)
    •alcohol/drug abuser
    •racist
    •not close to family
    •mean
    •someone who has no ambitions
    •easily triggered to get angry

0|0
    0|0
  • - does drugs
    - is too judgmental
    - is too much of a perfectionist
    - is controlling
    - is too much of a picky eater

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't stand picky eaters either, I love cooking so I'm the exact opposite of them.

• Someone who hates dog and animals, someone arrogant, jealous, immature, selfish, lazy, not affectionate, and someone disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is immature. Probably the biggest thing for me as this affects a lot of other areas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone very active and outdoorsy wouldn't get along with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone thats not willing to have a fun intellectual debate.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister

0|0
    0|0
  • If their dumb, big ego, show off material things e. g. big flash car, selfish! basically a rude dickhead!

0|0
    0|0
  • A promiscuous, party animal, unintelligent, untrustworthy man.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Someone who can't keep her emotions under control and becomes a child when angry or not having her way with things

2|1
    0|0
  • dumb
    unfunny
    unhygienic
    masculine
    drug-user which includes smoking (even if only one cigarette a month) and regular alcohol usage
    selfish
    unloving
    manipulative
    disingenuous
    promiscuous
    dishonest
    unloyal
    lack of a free mind

The list is quite long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Super shy, self-loathing, doesn't take care of themself, deaf, mute and blind, as not open to do anything, hates life.. probably something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is always pissed about something even when things are fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl that doesn't have compassion in her heart at all and is all about herself is an absolute deal breaker for me another thing is being manipulative

1|0
    0|0
  • A self proclaimed feminist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who's shy and timid.

0|0
    0|0
  • The average woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • an extreme bdsm sadist girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • MIddle aged truck driver named Earl.

0|0
    0|0
  • A dominate, yet ignorant woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, Amy from the big bang theory.

For girls it's probably Sheldon from the Big Bang theory.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean there are obvious things that make you not like someone.

The one that can be initially hidden that's absolutely toxic is low sex drive.

If I were living life over, or single again, i'd test for that early, and take red flags very, very seriously.

0|0
    0|0