You are not a big fan of long distance relationships, but if you really like a girl. Would you go against your disliking of long distance for her?

Most Helpful Guy

• it all depends on the girl.

the reason I believe long distance relationships tend to fall apart later on is because either one, or both of the people involved were not 100% in.

they both have to be 100% in for each other, then it has real potential. but what usually happens is that one of them is not fully committed, but they do it anyways because it's better than what they're doing right now, or better than not doing anything, or just because.

gotta be at 100%, then it can work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. It never works. Especially at your age

What Guys Said 7

• i would and have. granted we'd dated for about 4 months before she went away to study abroad but i liked her a lot and was willing to do the long distance thing for the time she was gone in order to stay with her

• Oh, of course.

• No unless I could see her pretty often because I don't think it's a real relationship if you only talk on the phone, text, or video chat

• Really like salty potato chips i shouldn't have but crave or really like my arm when someone is threatening to remove it?

• I've never tried LDR, but I don't see how it can work out TBH.

• I did it a few times but never worked. Even if you have a huge love, still doesn't work. Thats really hard to experience.

• I'd really have to think about it.

What Girls Said 0