Rate me in scale from 1 to 10?

Rate me in scale from 1 to 10?

rate me and discuss your opinion about me , im 16 years boy i have low self esteem because i used to love a girl and we dated but she friend zoned me in the end so i think maybe because of my looks, my friends and a lot of people call me cute pretty boy so what do you think about me

Updating
Answer

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 5

• Dude.. looks are only in the eyes of the beholder. Im objective though, and this is just your face... so i'd give you a 6. 2 points off because you do selfies, 1 cuz of the blemishes, and 1 more because of that crazy ass hair.
    You want to take a self portrait as a guy, lets see a little muscle.
    By the way, if your girl dumped you, im pretty sure looks was not at the top of the list of reasons why.

• 4/10 .. Weird selfies.. Feminine face expressions.

• Thank you i appreciate your opinion

• You have good facial structure but your photos make you look feminine and gay. I don't know if you are gay.. very well could be and I'm not mocking you for that. Chill with the feminine filters and expressions if you are straight though.

• Im a straight guy im not gay but im such a loser with selfies 😂

• You're a 12 out of 10. I think I wanna become gay for you now

• This question was asked this morning. Boring!

• Shave that cum stain off your lower lip.