Superficial question. Why don't I meet many hot chick?

Im attractive enough to score someone as attractive as what i see myself spending my life with, i have abs and decent muscles. My face isn't spectacular and i dont tan at all but i see guys like me score babes. So one thing i notice is theyre usually very socially inclined. Im not, im quiet. I go out and have lots of friends but im not the center of attention. I though confident guys like me who dont have to make a fool of themselves would be more attractive than the drunk guy whos on coke every weekend. or the guy whos going to be working at the same bar his whole life. im an engineer and will do pretty well for myself. I go from average girl (good face always chubby) to average girl and put no effort in cuz she's not what I want but i can't put together the pieces and find what I want. I know what i want and see it but it never happens. Maybe im just intimidated? I don't know. Sorry for sounding like a superficial douche but i would rather be alone than be with someone i dont want to be with. Then again i dont want to be alone, so i really only see one option.

like instead of just just calling me a douche and shit maybe try reading the question and ignore the details. the point of this question is getting ignoreed

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. you do sound very superficial. So for starters, I can't imagine that a hot chick would find a guy who feels like him being an engineer and attractive, among other things, entitles him to hotter girl by default to be all that impressive. Being with a guy who relies on his looks and nothing more will do nothing in terms of increasing your chances of actually getting along well with women.

• thats not what i said. and you are generalizing all hot chicks which makes u more superficial than I. I was just wondering if other people like me discovered something about how to put themselves out there a bit more. maybe the rudimentary problem is that im superficial. but can you really say thats the problem"? if that were the problem then all the guys who only seem to pull gorgeous tail wouldn't be able to do it either. its not coincidence all the girls they get are hot. its what they are targeting

• how the fuck does that make me superficial? You do realize that you're the one who asked the admittedly superficial question (even saying so in the title), right? I'm just working with what was provided by yourself. Then throwing out nonsense like this:
      'if that were the problem then all the guys who only seem to pull gorgeous tail wouldn't be able to do it either. its not coincidence all the girls they get are hot'

Full of so many generalizations through which you're trying to justify your inability to get girls that you want, and even so, not making much sense in terms of grammar.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you don't stand out either looks wise or personality wise. To get the attractive ones you need one or the other because they will have plenty of guys who have either one or both of things.

Now there is a middle ground between being quiet and a drunk crackhead and that's the place you need to find. You can be the centre of attention without being off your face all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe ur just out of luck

• It depends on what you would find attractive.

• Maybe cause you're snobby as hell?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you are not as attractive as you think or maybe people don't like douchebags