Would you date someone like CHAD from the BACHOLORETTE?

• Yes, he is an AWSOME guy
  • No, he's a frikin douche bag

Most Helpful Girl

• I like honesty and do not mind bluntness, but he is also a dick and other people do not like him. When I date a guy I pay attention to how they get along with others and I only like guys that get along with other people and other people seem to like them.

What Girls Said 4

• He's a freaking psycho and he seems pretty dumb, hell to the no!

• To be honest my ex was like Chad, except not hot. So theoretically I would date someone like that. Personally I like men who keep it real, but there's a fine line between being real and being an asshole,

• i don't think i'd date anyone who was ever on that show lol.

• Hell no.

What Guys Said 1

• Lmao chad. He's an asshole, but he's not a pussy at least. Def good for the producers to stir up drama on the show

• Oh yeah IK, that's what he's there for. Why do u think he was the last one to get a rose last week-so it all goes viral and people talk about the BACHLORETTE show which is free advertisement for them basically. He is kinda a dick though but man he's got some Fukin muscle💪🏽!!!

• He was on a bodybuilding forum. I commented on a thread about him something like he's great but an ass, he commented back to me "wow so much jelly brotatoe chip" Hahaha😂 he's cool, I'd totally be gym buddies. But, he's not really hubby material lmao

• 😆😆😆