Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

So today my boyfriend said he was sick but a few minutes ago this girl posted this pic with him and posted it on fb (I don't know the girl) and this is what the pic looks like. Pay attention to the caption and background too. He also hasn't been online in a long time. Do you think he's cheating on me? If yes what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't jump to a conclusion based upon a photo, could be another female "playing" you, he may have just run into her or know her.

But saying he's sick and that happens... it doesn't look good does it?

• No it doesn't look good at all. Should i talk to him about it? But look at the caption too she says "fav" and puts a kissing face on it

• yes, there is an absence of honesty. he knows something is up, I'd just say you saw the pic, what was it? I doubt you get the truth though. He's on probation at this point until further notice...:)

• Okay I'll tell him that in person and yeah he's definitely not being honest with me so yeah you're right he should be on probation right now, time to go to court XD 😂 jk jk but for real tho I'll just do more research and stuff and be like an fbi for now and also try to talk to him

Most Helpful Girl

• He was lying to you, which is a big deal. Confront him.

• I kinda did comfort him and we talked a bit but when I went to check on the pic it's not there anymore I even went on her profile and the pic is gone, is this another bad sign?

• Sounds quite sketchy.

• Yeah that's what I think too, I don't even know what to do right now

What Guys Said 1

• Well duh he's cheating on you.
    Lying to you saying he's sick but really out with another girl. You got played honey bun

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with others saying don't jump to a conclusion. Obviously it could be a myriad of things.
    But him saying he's sick is a lie, him acting like this, is suspicious and the lie alone is worth asking about.
    BUT, it could be that he was out for all of 5 minutes, going somewhere to get some meds and ran into a friend etc. So, just talk to him, but hold your ground if it seems he's lying again or won't give you a proper answer.

• We kinda talked and then when I go to check the pic is not there she deleted it, is this another bad sign?

• It could be, could mean that she uploaded it without his permission and he knew you would see it so he forced her to delete it.
      Or it could just mean he hated it and thought it was ugly. Who knows.
      But really you should try and talk to him properly.

• What are you going to do now?

• I don't know what do you think I should do?

• How do you feel about this situation?
      How strong do you think your relatinship has been lately?