She said she loves me but has a boyfriend, what would you do?

I met and felt in love with her but she never told me she has a boyfriend, let's call her Amanda. I met her at a friend's party, we are both 18 years old, we talked and exchanged numbers, as weeks goes by I started having feelings for her. we had sex few times, there was chemistry between us and one day we were talking she told me she's in love me even told me she loves me. I was talking to her friend about her on how I found the one but things went sour when she told me she has a boyfriend. I didn't believe her, she showed me Amana Facebook status (in relationship), man I got so angry that she was cheating, that she's been telling me how she loves and falling in love me and can't wait for us to be bf/gf. when we met, had sex and we're cuddling, she was telling me she loves me, I brought his name, going off on her telling her I didn't believe her when she told me she loves me and if a girl like her could cheat on the guy she claims she loves, she will do me the same.

I went cold on her, no contact, block her oN my phone and I found out from a mutual friend she's crying a lot lately, wanted to talk to me and asking me why I'm ignoring her. I started talking to a new girl and she's going to be my girlfriend and as for her l, I won't waste my breath on her. I told our mutual friend to tell her if she decides to pursue me I was going to expose her to our mutual and her boyfriend that we were sleeping together and I don't want nothing to do with her.

your opinion is needed, what would you do if you were in my shoe?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would stop talking to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Say if you do talk to her , she leaves her current boyfriend, you two become shacked up , what's to stop the same thing happening to you?
    Stay away. Tell her boyfriend straight up , apologize , say you didn't know she' a taken women and see what happens next. Deal with this between men like men.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely yes bro! You totally dodged a whore bullet! For once, I'm proud of someone. Hope in humanity has been restored!

• Stay away from that slut!!! She has a boyfriend yet she wants to suck your dick? Are you fawkin kidding me? She will do the same to you!!! be careful!!