Do you like when your girlfriend wears your T-shirts to bed?

My boyfriend travels a lot and sometimes when I really miss him I like wearing his T-shirts to bed because they smell like him and also because they're super comfy lol :) I was just wondering if you guys mind when your girlfriend does the same? I don't mean that she raids your closet without permission and borrows all your clothing ahaha :P I mean when you give her an item or two and she likes wearing them in your absence? Thanks in advance for answering!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and when you get it back it smells like her... I love that.

• Awww, that's so sweet :) I love that you can feel close to someone without them being physically there :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend loves when I wear his shirts when we're lounging around, especially the ones that have his name on the back. Something about it makes him feel like I'm his property (in a none controlling or threatening way lol) I think it's hot that he thinks that 😁

What Guys Said 6

• I dont mind it I get to get away with patting her head if she wears my stuff xD. (its her pet peeve.)

• Lol :) Seems like a fair deal ahah :)

• No I'd rather have her nude on top of me head on my chest and one of my hands on her ass. The next morning tho she can wear my shirt. Lol

• Fair enough my friend lol :)

• No. Women wearing men's clothing isn't attractive, at least not to me.

• Aww, even if it's just in the comfort of your house? :)

• Give her? Lol

She takes what she wants and asks if it's okay after the fact!

I never quite understood the obsession of wearing an article of clothing to get that new biyfriend smell. Lol

• It's so romantic though lol :) I'm sure there are deeper reasons for doing so (psychologically) ahah :P It seems like every girl likes doing that :)

• You'll never we a guy do that unless he's got some shoe fetish. Lol

• The image of my boyfriend walking around the house in my high heels is so funny LOL :P I'm glad he doesn't do that to my knowledge lol :)

• Fine with me.

• Yes it makes me feel connected and missed... I miss that... I miss lots of things

• Awww, I know what you mean :) The connection is pretty special and rare to find :)

• And I wish I had it... goodluck in all you do... and may love find you... hugz n smiles 🍀🐶🍀

What Girls Said 5

• My husband (then boyfriend) gave me one of his shirts when I went off to college, I wore it most nights haha. When we got married, he'd leave his favorite hoodie home sometimes and I'd wear that and hed laugh when he got home. I've also worn his boxers and shirts to bed before when he's spent the night away. He doesn't mind.

His clothes are so much more comfy!

• It's true that guys have comfier clothing than we do lol :) I've noticed that too! I never did the hoodie thing but now I'm gonna ask him for one during the winter lol ;) Thanks for answering my question :)

• My boyfriend doesn't care but thinks my reason is weird lol

• Lol :) Is your reason the same as mine?

• I don't think that's weird at all lol :P Quite normal in fact heheh :P

• That's what I told him lol

• I wear my boyfriends old t-shirts to bed

• I think that's so sweet :)

• whenever i wear my boyfriend t-shirt, he will grab my butt and kiss me all night lol

• I love that. We look hot in our guys shirts

• I love that too! :) I'm asking because my boyfriend came back from his trip unexpectedly and caught me in his T-shirt walking around the house ahah :) I was a little embarrassed to be honest lol :)