White girls only, who would you prefer?

Be honest.

• Hot white guy with a nice personality
    67% (26)
  • Hot black guy with a nice personality
    33% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I don't care, they're both good.
    But I suppose little tanned babies are just adorable so if I had to pick one in life I may lean towards the second.

But my current SO is half Italian so he's "white" but he tans like crazy. I guess I get the best of both ;)

• Yes say white girls only because you can tell whether someone is white or not over the internet lol 😂

• The colour of his skin is totally irrelevant to me. I'd be with the guy who I fell in love with based soley on his personality traits, and qualities. Whether he's black or white. I don't have a preference when it comes to colour, race or culture.

• I don't really care tbh. They're both hot. I don't really have a strong preference between black and white.

• Aye girls say it off anon. No witch hunts this year

• Eenie meenie miney mo.

• B b b b b b

• If both are hot I couldn't care less.

• First, no need for racist questions. Second, I prefer Asians

• I think we have many fake black men accounts or trolls trying to manipulate the votes.

• White guys of course, and before black men have caucasian latinos that i consider white people in my country and maybe they are considered white people in the rest of the world too, I'm only saying this because America is more divided and maybe some people that i consider white are called latinos in America.

• White men >> Black boys

• not white... still voted

• White guy...

• I could chose any of the two

• But if you HAD to pick one, who would you choose?

• I can't, I've dated guys like the both already, skin colour isn't a factor for me to date someone or not

• The white one, nothing personal, I just am more attracted to white guys

• All things being the same? The white guy