Girls, would you reject a guy if you knew he a was virgin?

Would you reject him solely on that aspect?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I'm a guy
bump
bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love it if he was. Unfortunately, many guys have already been taken by sloots so I'll likely never get the "we were each other's firsts" thing. He'll be my first and I'll be his 3rd or 13th who knows. Kinda sucks but that's how things are it seems.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls on this site will mostly say not but it's becoming apparent that most people on this site not just girls but also guys do not represent the majority opinion of most people in the world. The vast amount of women do not like it when a guys a virgin. We aren't just creating that insecurity out of thin air. The insecurity is there for a reason. Same with some girls who post rate me photos and just about every desperate guy shows up and says how she should be a model when in reality most guys would say she's no higher than a 5 or 6 out of 10. I seriously do see girls who yes by most actual peoples standards would be considered unattractive being told how amazingly gorgeous and hot they are by guys who are obviously just kissing her ass.

What Girls Said 8

• never. i prefer a virgin.

• No, I don't see why that'd be an opinion issue for anyone

• Not at all, but I'd reject him if he'd been promiscuous though

• no i won't reject

• No, I would like it that he's Virgin. It would be great to be his first and him my first.

• No... that would be a breath of fresh air. I think it would make me feel more confident because I would be his first and he wouldn't be knowing what exactly to expect so it would be maybe better than normal LOL... I don't know.

• Lol nah. Why would it bother me that he hasn't stuck a dick in anyone yet?

• People think this is awful, but I have no desire to play teacher. It's exhausting.

What Guys Said 1

• I suspect it makes a difference if he's 20 or 45.