Does a guy mean it when he says he had an amazing time on a date?

I'm just curious if you went on a first date with a girl and didn't want to see her again how would you act?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be cold to her. Wouldn't call her back, would text 2-3 hours later etc. definitely show her that i don't want to see her again.

Most Helpful Girl

• My SO eventually told me it was the best first date he ever went on. And while at the time I didn't believe it, like when I bought him an orange juice he said I was the first person to do that. I realised, he had no reason to lie, I wouldn't have known otherwise.
    And I asked him how it was the best and he gave me reasons why he thought that. So just believe him. He obviously wants you to think that anyway, so if he didn't like you why would he be trying to be nice.

What Guys Said 1

• Not always and he would react cold and distant if he don't ever want to see you again. On the other hand he could just keep you on the hooks too

What Girls Said 1

• If he wanted to see you again he'd say he had a nice time, if he didn't he'd probably tell you he'll contact you again then never do it.