Do guys get turned off by "granny" cotton lingerie?

Very awkward thing to ask but I still think about it. My boyfriend wanted to touch my lingerie, and I am at period and I wore some unsexy granny cotton pants and I felt so weird! I mean I think about it because I wonder what guys think of those. I don't want to let the impression that I always wear them. So, do guys get turned off by them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure he won't mind. You are his girlfriend so you will look beautiful to him no matter what you are wearing. To reassure you my ex sometimes wore granny cotton lingerie too but it never turned me off whatsoever. It didn't weird me out either. As a matter of fact guys don't really mind because lingerie is just lingerie at the end of the day. You'll still look pretty to him.

Hope this helped.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think so... its just an underwear after all... and they're comfy af
    and let him know you don't wear them all the time

What Guys Said 4

• Prefer satin/silk they feel much better in the hand

• wtf are granny panties.

• total turn off.

• Yeah.. a definite turn off.

What Girls Said 2

• Why on earth are you wearing "Granny" pants?
    Have you nothing just a little more attractive to wear whilst your "monthly" visitor is with you?

• If you have a sexy body everything will look good on you