What do I need to do?

I don't have any friends. Friends to hangout and do nice things with. I have some girls who never want to hang out, they are pretty anti-social or have families they hang around with. Most women have friends from early age, my mom wasn't social and pretty much declined us from being social, only with families. Now at 24 i have hard time making friends because everyone has their clique of friends they know since early age... they tend to stick with them. I am now angry at my mother for isolating me so much earlier and i am angry at myself for not running away from home at 17. I could have saved my life but what am i supposed to do now? Just take my bags and leave to another country?

What Guys Said 2

• I was very much in the same boat. Well. Still kind of am haha.

But. You can always meet people online!

• it is never easy feeling isolated and is always hard to think you can dio this and that. Do you feel running away to another country will change things? as you can't be sure youd make friends there? I am sure you have got plenty of chance to still make friends where you are, but you need to do it by making yourself go out and make friends

What Girls Said 1

• Muster up the courage and start doing things for yourself.